Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 20 Jan 2004, 18:39 (Ref:844371)   #1
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ten Tenths get togethers.

Just wondering if there are any plans for TT members to get together at sportscar races this year, in particular LM, Silverstone LMES and Donnigton FIA GT.
Old 20 Jan 2004, 18:41 (Ref:844376)   #2
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What about the ALMS races?!! I'll be at the Laguna Seca and Sonoma rounds!
Old 20 Jan 2004, 18:48 (Ref:844388)   #3
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I know a TT member who would like to cross the atlantic and see a ALMS race.
Old 20 Jan 2004, 19:08 (Ref:844408)   #4
billnchristy
Veteran

United States
Lawrenceville GA
billnchristy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ill be at the Lime Rock round camping!
Old 20 Jan 2004, 19:15 (Ref:844421)   #5
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I shall be at those three events - Le Mans, well that one is already in the planning stage - lunchtime again Fab. As for the other 2 I would think that we should be able to work something out near the time.
Old 20 Jan 2004, 19:22 (Ref:844428)   #6
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be at Sebring, Le Mans Pre-Q, Le Mans, Mid-Ohio, Lime Rock, Portland, Mosport and Petit. Glad to meet up with anybody from 10-Tenths at any of the above!
Old 20 Jan 2004, 19:30 (Ref:844437)   #7
Try Hard
Veteran

China
Taicang
Try Hard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm gonna try and make the Silverstone LMES race, waiting on the ticket office to open so i can get a ticket.....
Old 20 Jan 2004, 19:44 (Ref:844449)   #8
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Just got my Sebring Tix in the mail today!!!!

Already booke dhte flights, too...

I'll be down there starting on March 17....

Any others who are going should let me know when & whee to hook up...

I'm looking forward to meeting you after these many months of conversing in the forum...

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 20 Jan 2004, 19:44 (Ref:844450)   #9
73_Gstock
Racer

United States
Iowa, lovely Iowa
73_Gstock should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll be at Mid-Ohio, Road America, Petit, and maybe Mosport.

Unless I stay in the UK all year, then I'll be at Silverstone LMES and/or Donnington FIA GT
Old 20 Jan 2004, 20:35 (Ref:844505)   #10
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i'm afraid i'll only be at le mans...the i.o.c. have rather inconveniently scheduled the athens olympics at the same time as the lmes at silverstone...i mean what where they thinking?!

Last edited by kdr; 20 Jan 2004 at 20:36.
Old 20 Jan 2004, 20:37 (Ref:844508)   #11
PaulSands
Veteran

England
Grantham
PaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think the Mondello Park round of the British GT's would be the perfect setting for a get together
I'll be at Le Mans but only on the Monday, Saturday and Sunday as I have a family holiday straddling the event so have to divide my loyalties
I'll be at all the Brit GT's bar Castle Combe (going to Montlhery instead), FIA GT at Donington and the LMES Silverstone round (maybe the 'Ring too)..plus the Six Hours of Spa
Old 20 Jan 2004, 20:42 (Ref:844517)   #12
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by kdr
i'm afraid i'll only be at le mans...the i.o.c. have rather inconveniently scheduled the athens olympics at the same time as the lmes at silverstone...i mean what where they thinking?!
Athens for the Olympics or Silverstone for the LMES, now that is a tough one - I think Silverstone wins, but Athens would be nice........
Old 20 Jan 2004, 21:26 (Ref:844587)   #13
Es Nes
Veteran

Es Nes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
id like to go to sebring and/or petit ...
Old 20 Jan 2004, 21:41 (Ref:844625)   #14
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well, i've been told i've got to make my own arrangements for getting to Silverstone for the LMES, but hopefull i'll be there. I'll be at Goodwood too.
Old 20 Jan 2004, 21:47 (Ref:844639)   #15
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I should be at the LMES Silverstone event, and the FIA GT's at Donnington, and perhaps the Spa 24hrs.
Old 20 Jan 2004, 22:08 (Ref:844672)   #16
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by rdjones
Athens for the Olympics or Silverstone for the LMES, now that is a tough one - I think Silverstone wins, but Athens would be nice........
i'll be working in athens so sadly no choice in the matter, would prefer silverstone!
Old 20 Jan 2004, 22:41 (Ref:844709)   #17
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Regarding the Silverstone and Donnington races, what facilities are there for stopping overnight, so that I could take in qualifying and the race.
Old 20 Jan 2004, 23:20 (Ref:844753)   #18
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
There are a few Bed and Breakfasts nearby Jag, or alternativly u could go to one of the local camping sites.
Old 20 Jan 2004, 23:55 (Ref:844784)   #19
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Will probably be at Donington GTs.
Can't make Silverstone 1000ks due to a clash - grrr
Possibility of trying to make Petit Le Mans, but won't know until early summer (depends on wife's job-hunting as to whether we have money/time)
Old 21 Jan 2004, 00:49 (Ref:844835)   #20
Mags
Veteran

Mags should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by jhansen
What about the ALMS races?!! I'll be at the Laguna Seca and Sonoma rounds!
And I will be at every one save Lime Rock and Mid Ohio!

Last edited by Mags; 21 Jan 2004 at 00:49.
"I have a tendency to let my mind wander a bit during some of the yellow flag conditions; I look around, check out people in the stands, things like that" Darren Law - Lizard Extrordinaire and he's gonna be GT Leader and Brumos Porsche driver!
Old 21 Jan 2004, 01:47 (Ref:844867)   #21
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
See you at the races!

Old 21 Jan 2004, 06:34 (Ref:845024)   #22
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by PascaLM
I know a TT member who would like to cross the atlantic and see a ALMS race.
Do you ?

Well, a friend of mine guests me at Savannah (Saint Simon Island), but I'm not sure froggies are really welcome nowadays... I think I'm gonna wait one year more Just kidding : it's lack of time, if it was not, I'll already be on the other side of the pond, I have to admit I appreciate very much the North American continent, people and countries. I'll make it in the years to come, for sure...
Old 21 Jan 2004, 06:35 (Ref:845026)   #23
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Try Hard
I'm gonna try and make the Silverstone LMES race, waiting on the ticket office to open so i can get a ticket.....
Ed, you can order your tickets on the LMES site, if you wish...
Old 21 Jan 2004, 06:38 (Ref:845029)   #24
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally posted by pirenzo
I'll be at Goodwood too.
At the end, I'll miss Goodwood this year, despite it was planned... Goodwood Festival seems to be at the end of June instead of July.

I'll be at Classic at the end of July, that makes three for me : PQ at LM, LM, and Classic.

Last edited by Fab; 21 Jan 2004 at 06:39.
Old 21 Jan 2004, 07:21 (Ref:845062)   #25
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
At the end, I'll miss Goodwood this year, despite it was planned... Goodwood Festival seems to be at the end of June instead of July.

I'll be at Classic at the end of July, that makes three for me : PQ at LM, LM, and Classic.
Fab, dont forget the Goodwood revival in September, which is a fantastic event, and Goodwood is only a 20minute drive from Portsmouth