Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 27 May 2024, 08:50 (Ref:4210667)   #1
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Dessert Renee Gracie: Fireproof (Stan Documentary)

An interesting watch.
We truly can share stories in a really high quality way in this country.

If you ignore the actual story for a minute, the old V8Supercar and older footage snippets were great, watching Mr Jones being sworn at by Mr Skaife at Symmons Plains, some footage of Mr Williamson’s Celica getting axed.. Mr Bartlett changing from #9 to #6 in his upturned Camaro..

The tempo was right.. music.. story.. narration.. the lot.

No there are no free products from Ms Gracie’s regular income stream but who cares.. who cares…

Calling a spade a spade, from her perspective, made the show.

A couple of well known industry people may not particularly like how they were portrayed… yet the story isn’t about really about them anyway..
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 27 May 2024, 09:40 (Ref:4210679)   #2
Ares
Racer

Ares should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I haven't seen it and won't bother. Awhile back when her name popped up again I had a search online. I found some free content, I have no idea why anyone would ever pay money for that stuff? Sad state of society, simp men. I think I went for a look because of the money that was being talked about. I have seen her in real life, back in her early 20s. So I couldn't believe anyone is paying that kind of cash out for that. Corn is really a scourge on society. It is being studied more now with the amount of damage it's causing. it's up there with hard drugs and alcohol, very bad for young brains. This OF stuff is no better than drug dealing.
This content is super low class. She's a 5 and he's a 3. A diet and gym session wouldn't go a miss. Funny how people can do the most explicit things these days and can then front up as bold as brass, even conduct themselves as if they should be respected. Zero respect here sorry. Content like explicit naked photos would end careers years ago. I have seen her complaining about her treatment because she's female, but doesn't acknowledge she got her exposure only because she is female. Better male drivers we wouldn't even know or remember their names.
Old Yesterday, 02:35 (Ref:4210740)   #3
one five five
Veteran

one five five should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridone five five should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Very interesting watch

She was certainly rushed into cars way too fast, and then rushed way too fast into Super2. No wonder she sunk rather than swum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
I haven't seen it and won't bother. Awhile back when her name popped up again I had a search online. I found some free content, I have no idea why anyone would ever pay money for that stuff?
What she does now literally has pretty much nothing to do with the point of the doco
Old Yesterday, 08:30 (Ref:4210760)   #4
Ares
Racer

Ares should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by one five five View Post
Very interesting watch

She was certainly rushed into cars way too fast, and then rushed way too fast into Super2. No wonder she sunk rather than swum.

What she does now literally has pretty much nothing to do with the point of the doco
Oh ok, my mistake. The storyline says it's about her life and career in two industries, Supercars and OnlyFans. She wanted to be in control of her own car, not a male owned car. It is about her empowerment and her female success in a man's world. I'm not sure about empowerment from selling that kind of content? Antidepressants and suicide is more prevalent in that industry than empowerment. What is the success? She only needs men to buy her content by the sounds of it. And I didn't know she was a Supercars "Star" with two main game starts.

I just get a groan in the back of my head whenever I hear that name. I saw a few comments from her around the time she wanted back into SC. Also a small part of her on a Podcast complaining about the SC old man's club that didn't want her in their series. It sounded very entitled on her part to just expect the doors to be thrown open for her and be put on a pedestal. When people are used to special treatment, then they get treated like everyone else they feel they are being discriminated against. Give a narcissist girl a bag full of money and she can rule the world with all her third wave feminist mates. The world built and run and maintained by men, also tamed by men for women. When the ship is sinking she won't mind all the men pushing the women out of the way to jump in the lifeboats. Equality is great, when it suits them.

I suppose I'd need to watch it to comment further, about two minutes of her content was more than enough. I will just shut up now.
Old Yesterday, 09:14 (Ref:4210763)   #5
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Speedcafe’s Movie Review

Interesting the Speedcafe review shares a source at V8Supercar suggesting Ms Gracie did not lodge an entry for the Bathurst 1000.. which conveniently ignores the intertwined footage of Mr Gracie working on Ms Gracie’s behalf with 2 teams (unnamed) enthusiastic and looking to run a car on her behalf, each of whom withdrew the interest after further consideration and discussions with stakeholders. No point lodging an entry if you don’t have a car and team to run it.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods