Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Closed Thread

Old 28 Apr 2006, 09:15 (Ref:1596794)   #1
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Discussion of NZ motorsport - moratorium for 7 days - read this before posting

Due to the appalling behaviour by some participants in the NZ motorsport thread, please be aware of the following:

No further discussion of NZ motorsport for the next 7 days. Anyone opening a thread on this subject, or trying to divert other threads onto the subject, will be summarily banned. No warning, no appeal.

In 7 days time (Friday May 5th) we will review and if people still want to have a discussion, we'll try again. But at the first sign of a problem, the thread will be closed and Tenths will no longer be prepared to host any further discussions of NZ motorsport.

I'm very sorry to have to do this. It's a first in Tenths history and it's deeply sad that the naysayers in this thread care so little about the sport they profess to have an interest in that they would drag it into disrepute in such a public way.

You may PM me if you wish to make your comments. However, please note that any PMs that I deem to be abusive will be ignored and the sender will be banned. In addition, if I deem that the PMs as a whole indicate that there is no change of attitude, we will make the moritorium permanent and will not allow another attempt at discussion in 7 days. So think very carefully before you press the send button. I'm not going to put up with any more abuse from the participants in this issue.

This is a non-profit website run by volunteers. None of us are here to take abuse from the members and we will not tolerate it. Nor will we tolerate the site as a whole being put in jeopardy due to the actions of a few thoughtless, immature and cowardly individuals who seem determined to drag their sport through the mud and take everyone else with them.