Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 28 Sep 2005, 21:48 (Ref:1419417)   #1
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
Radio Reporters Needed in South Africa

Hi,

We need Radio Reporters from all over the world, and welcome any volunteers who want to have a go.

However, we are absolutely crying out for somebody to cover events in South Africa. Kylami especially has a worldwide reputation for superb racing. The GP Masters for example would be a wonderful event for us to cover.

We would really, really love to hear from anybody who could get to racing in SA on our behalf. When reporting for tenths, we will ensure you have full press accreditation (usually including free entry!) and all the privilages that entails. In return, we just ask for a very short chat after the event about what the event was like and what happened.

We have got a very good support structure for our reporters. If you are interested, please get in touch with me & I'll be happy to tell you more!

BC