Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 7 Mar 2003, 14:38 (Ref:527797)   #1
Vw gti 16v
Racer

Vw gti 16v should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
mclaren are they going anywhee this season

ok im not the biggest mclaren fan but are they going anywhere this season theres dc who can race BUT only when he feels like it and theres raikkonen ok he had to fil someones shoes whos was the best he was the only one that could put up a fight with ms but last season just shown what
i am saying the finished behind BOTH ferrari and williamsdrivers so I think unless this years car is a mojor improvement i dont think they are going to get anywhere until they get a flawless driver behing them like mika what do you think?:confused:
Old 7 Mar 2003, 14:57 (Ref:527820)   #2
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Kimi is well on the way to becoming as good as Mika. The enw car should be impressive, but will there be reliability issues? Last season the only thing that affected them badly, compared to Williams at least, was the engine, and Mercedes appear to have improved that. Compared to Williams in the first practice session, they may already be ahead.
Old 7 Mar 2003, 16:28 (Ref:527902)   #3
shiny side up!
Veteran

United States
Ann Arbor
shiny side up! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think they will be reliable at least until the new car comes out, but then??? I think they made bigger gains in the offseason with their 2002 car than Ferrari did with their 2002, but I expect Ferrari will still have an advantage...