Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 27 May 2003, 00:49 (Ref:611016)   #1
V8 Fan
Racer

V8 Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ownership announcement this Thursday.

From Aropax @ Conrod.

Just looked into my crystal ball and see an announcement this Thursday.
I see MS owning HRT.
I see Kelly Senior owning KMR.
I see K. Weel officially owning TB.
I see management contract for KMR and TB to source cars and technical support from HRT.
It's faiding away I'm afraid.
Let's see if my Ball got it right.

Last edited by V8 Fan; 27 May 2003 at 00:57.
Old 27 May 2003, 01:20 (Ref:611034)   #2
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This Aropax person seems to know their stuff Tricky Any idea where he/she/it gets their info

Oh No must have already dumped their franchise on the Kelly family I guess Time to announce it to the world
Old 27 May 2003, 01:44 (Ref:611040)   #3
TheGspot
Racer

TheGspot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If all this is correct there seems to be another team impacted that nobody has mentioned. What does the crystal ball have to say about them.

I read somewhere in a thread that the 00 franchise was being sought for the kmart team, is this correct.
Old 27 May 2003, 02:03 (Ref:611047)   #4
smithers
Racer

Australia
smithers should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by GTRMagic
This Aropax person seems to know their stuff Tricky Any idea where he/she/it gets their info

Oh No must have already dumped their franchise on the Kelly family I guess Time to announce it to the world
I hope your on commission GTR, in the last 6 months you have sold 00 to Prodrive, Longhurst/Nash, and now the Kelly's.
Old 27 May 2003, 02:50 (Ref:611064)   #5
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I have, on paper anyway. Luckily Bob pays me only on success huh, or otherwise he would have paid me 3 times for the same no result
Old 27 May 2003, 03:11 (Ref:611072)   #6
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
I have, on paper anyway. Luckily Bob pays me only on success huh, or otherwise he would have paid me 3 times for the same no result
Old 27 May 2003, 03:31 (Ref:611080)   #7
smithers
Racer

Australia
With what your peddeling I am suprised that one Mr Siddle hasn't spoken to you yet......
Old 27 May 2003, 05:46 (Ref:611114)   #8
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Why would Mr Siddle be interested in me? I thought he was having too much fun with larko and the boys, telling the world a BA is coming and it might, maybe
Old 27 May 2003, 05:49 (Ref:611117)   #9
smithers
Racer

Australia
I believe it's due around the same time as Whincups VY.....
Old 27 May 2003, 05:58 (Ref:611120)   #10
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
So how would Larko's mob run 2 extra cars out of their LMS workshop when they barely have enough staff to look after the 2 current cars???

Its a good idea if Larko and Bargs can step into the 00 BA's and bring them up to speed, and let someone else under the 00 franchise race the old craaper AU's

Lets hope Roddler isnt part of the deal
Old 27 May 2003, 07:13 (Ref:611147)   #11
TheGspot
Racer

TheGspot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I still dont get it,
Is kmart running under 00 as rumoured or the current franchise
Old 27 May 2003, 07:19 (Ref:611150)   #12
Onlooker
Veteran

Onlooker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Those old crapper AU's with 2 non rated drivers were the fastest AU's out there weren't they?

"Montoya made some last minute changes to his suspension but it seemed to effect it's handling"-Classic
Old 27 May 2003, 07:49 (Ref:611163)   #13
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
The 00 franchise is in play... who to choose as a new parent... Mr Tony Longhurst, Mr Kees Weel, Mr Mark Skaife, Mr John Kelly, Mr Ray Borrett, Mr Peter Brock, Mr Rod Nash, Mr Mark Larkham, Mr Greg Siddle, Mr Kevin Murphy, Mr Ross Stone, Mr Bruce Ellery, Mr David Thexton, Mr Paul Little, Mr Bap Romano have all been linked to the place

Bloody hell I wish I was on staff at 00 to get rid of the thing... its like the Citroen on the used car block, great features, but nobody wants to touch it with a barge pole I am sure I could find a buyer, assuming that the owner doesnt think once an offer is received that the price can be raised, like in the prodrive debacle

And at Winton, Besnard's car was the fastest AU by a poofteenth over Noske, then the 2 Orrcon cars
Old 27 May 2003, 22:59 (Ref:611938)   #14
smithers
Racer

Australia
This is going to upset a whole shed load of people.......
Old 28 May 2003, 01:19 (Ref:611988)   #15
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Its going to be fantastic.....

A new Holden superteam, 4 cars, Skaife/Murphy and Kelly/Kelly
A second Holden superteam, 2 cars, Bright/Weel

And Roddler looking for a place to hand his stack hat...

The guy out of a gig is likely to be Greg Ritter
Old 28 May 2003, 01:25 (Ref:611991)   #16
smithers
Racer

Australia
Plus 2 spots less Avesco neds to buy back....
Old 28 May 2003, 01:44 (Ref:611999)   #17
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Well I guess that is a likely outcome, no need for 8 franchise slots, when 6 will suffice.

Not sure how the owner(s) of the lazy slots will feel if they are the ones that TEGA wants under its Christmas Tree
Old 28 May 2003, 02:00 (Ref:612007)   #18
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Wonder how Mr Siddle will go as the new owner of HRT? :confused:
Old 28 May 2003, 02:38 (Ref:612027)   #19
True Believer
Racer

True Believer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For Sale:

One ex-championship winning team,
2 drivers with multi year contracts
New model cars included

Fire Sale Prices, must be sold

Apply to Principal,
R. Borrett C/- Holden
Port Melbourne

Rich dads very welcome
Old 28 May 2003, 03:20 (Ref:612050)   #20
Onlooker
Veteran

Onlooker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was refering to race pace

"Montoya made some last minute changes to his suspension but it seemed to effect it's handling"-Classic
Old 28 May 2003, 05:04 (Ref:612079)   #21
True Believer
Racer

True Believer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So which rich dad do we reckon will buy HRT?

Ellery's (Bruce)
Dumbrell's (Garry)
Kelly's (John)
Murphy's (Kevin)
Thexton's (Himself)
Romano's (Bap)
Besnard's (Jeff)
Noske's (Tony)
McConville's (Max Warwick)
Wills' (Kieron)
Richards' (His brother anyway)
Forbes' (Bob)
Jones' (Alan)
Old 28 May 2003, 05:24 (Ref:612086)   #22
smithers
Racer

Australia
Well 00 are ordering stock for Perth and Darwin so someone must have forgotten to tell them they were sold.
Doubt Forbsie would leave the purse strings open if the team was to be shipped off to a new owner in the next few days.
Old 28 May 2003, 05:27 (Ref:612087)   #23
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Maybe they havent finished dancing the dance of friends and lovers to consummate a loving relationship with the Skakelsport mob

There is of course the franchise slot fall back position but that doesnt include any TEGA voting rights as L2s, which I thought was the aim of the game
Old 28 May 2003, 05:55 (Ref:612096)   #24
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Another thought, perhaps the body doesnt know what the head is doing... is a deal done with Mr Forbes, and the rest of the team continues unabated.... until they get the DCM's
Old 28 May 2003, 06:05 (Ref:612099)   #25
sevi
Veteran

sevi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Forbes also have a new trailer which is going to Perth.