Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 18 Jun 2003, 12:11 (Ref:635428)   #1
billaboy
Rookie

billaboy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Formula1 website

This may have already been done here but is it just me or is the new formula 1 website( www.formula1.com ) horrible! There is never any information there worth reading, and all those little dots going around the site on race tracks are annoying!
Old 18 Jun 2003, 12:24 (Ref:635443)   #2
TeddyG
Veteran

Bermuda
Currently New Zealand
TeddyG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes great topic! I can't believe I haven't thought of posting on this before...the site is total ****...I mean the old formula1.com I used to go to was ten times better than this one. Bernie finally won his court battle and got the rights to the name and then they transform it into this??? The old site had up to date information and the text size was actually big enough to read!!!

The only thing this new one is good for is the live timing. But for the official formula one site it is really one pathetic effort.

Jessums you think Bernie could at least afford some decent web designers and a few good news writers.

Last edited by TeddyG; 18 Jun 2003 at 12:29.
Doesn't it seem sad that drivers like Fisichella, Coultard, Barrichello, and Ralf all have secure seats in F1, despite having had race winning cars for many more seasons than Jacques, yet failing to chalk up as many wins as he (let alone a WDC) that it is Jacques who doesn't have a drive in F1??? Sad indeed.