Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Old 26 Apr 2004, 08:40 (Ref:951924)   #1
kickstart
Veteran

United Kingdom
Cheshire
kickstart should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brooklands The Movie

For those of you who are interested in pre-war racing check out www.brooklandsthemovie.co.uk
I have no involvement with this film, but would love to see it produced.
Old 26 Apr 2004, 12:39 (Ref:952173)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, me too.
Old 27 Apr 2004, 10:59 (Ref:953345)   #3
Buldoggrrrr
Rookie

Buldoggrrrr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Kickstart, I want to see the movie get made also, I'm the producer and was just checking the visits to the website. All being well, shooting should start in mid 2005 with a release sometime in 2007, the same year as Brooklands 100th Birthday.

We've actually just launched a new initiative called 'Be a movie mogul' which allows the public to become actively involved with our production and the movie business. Investment packages start from £50 and there are some pretty good returns to be gained.

Have another look at the website and see if you may be interested in being a part of cinema history. Just follow the 'Be a Movie Mogul' banners.

http://www.brooklandsthemovie.co.uk/

Thanks for your support and mention.

Regards

Andrew
Old 27 Apr 2004, 11:34 (Ref:953391)   #4
Chris Roden
Racer

Chris Roden should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Buldoggrrrr
Hi Kickstart, I want to see the movie get made also, I'm the producer and was just checking the visits to the website. All being well, shooting should start in mid 2005 with a release sometime in 2007, the same year as Brooklands 100th Birthday.

We've actually just launched a new initiative called 'Be a movie mogul' which allows the public to become actively involved with our production and the movie business. Investment packages start from £50 and there are some pretty good returns to be gained.

Have another look at the website and see if you may be interested in being a part of cinema history. Just follow the 'Be a Movie Mogul' banners.

http://www.brooklandsthemovie.co.uk/

Thanks for your support and mention.

Regards

Andrew
Andrew
Have you, or do you plan to, contact the VSCC (website :VSCC), I suspect they might be pleased to assist even if only to put owners of ex-Brooklands cars, some of which still race today, of course, in VSCC events, in touch with you.
Good luck with the project

Last edited by Chris Roden; 27 Apr 2004 at 11:34.
Old 27 Apr 2004, 12:58 (Ref:953511)   #5
Buldoggrrrr
Rookie

Buldoggrrrr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for that Chris, I have yet to contact the VSCC but its certainly a good idea. We do have a couple of Bentleys lined up and a Bugatti but havn't been far enough down the track to further our search. I will most certainly contact the VSCC to present the production to them. Thanks again.
Regards
Andrew