Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 11 May 2001, 15:59 (Ref:91267)   #1
domaza
Racer

domaza should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good CART websites

Hello

I'm a big CART fan and I do love to surf in the CART sites. I'm intrested in good CART sites. Currently I mainly visit:
www.cart.com
www.cartrock.com
www.7thgear.com

Any other good sites?
Also I'm intrested in sites where I could find CART crashes throw years?
Old 11 May 2001, 17:10 (Ref:91284)   #2
Emfa
Veteran

Australia
Colorado Springs
Emfa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This may be asking the obvious, but did you check the links directory yet? If not, look above this message for the "Links" tab (3rd to the right of "Forums"). All sites are nicely organised, so you should be able to find plenty.

If you are looking for recommendations that's another story (and generally a personal thing), however each of the sites listed in the directory is rated.
Old 11 May 2001, 17:31 (Ref:91290)   #3
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Re: Good CART websites

Quote:
Originally posted by domaza
I'm intrested in sites where I could find CART crashes throw years?
uh oh...
Old 11 May 2001, 19:06 (Ref:91314)   #4
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We don't generally enjoy seeing our pilots crash, as frequently they are hurt or killed. Nice people don't find this amusing.

If you do, though, you might want to try the IRL. Or "Drivel".
Old 11 May 2001, 21:02 (Ref:91344)   #5
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
as for good websites (oops wrong forum) i reccommend www.racefamily.com for finding press releases and individual contributions...
even if you don't like team players, their site, www.teamplayers.ca is a great one. lots of pics, info etc. they have their in car radios live during the race on the website too, something which cart hasn't reinstated.
erm... crashes, don't mention them in front of liz, she gets homocidal (see above), but i don't know where you can find such a site.
i visit www.autoracing1.com a lot for idle gossip and thoughts from the news section. nothing else is interesting, cause it's all nascar-ed up.
and www.champcar.com is quite good as well for race coverege.
Old 12 May 2001, 02:00 (Ref:91393)   #6
domaza
Racer

Crashes.

Maiby I missed to say that I don't enjoy to see crashes, but I just wanted that they would be on my HDD. In 1999 season finale when Dario and Montya had their championship battle (I'm a big Dario's fan) I watched the race LIVE on Eurosport and when I sac Greg crashed I sid to myselg that's it Later in the race CART chief doctor anounced the news that Greg has gone to another world and this really made me cry. The championship batlle from this moment was secondary... Dario lost it too... Double worry for me OK if you think that wanting to see CART drivers crashing is bad idea then let's finish this topic! LIZ I quess you are a true race fan - U R always here... I like people who love CART and today I met a person in Estonia who also (like me) loves to watch CART race. CART is my favorite sport and when the race is on I'm behind the TV watching it. I have a little change to attend to Germany race this year - I hope I will be there. See U and all the best to you guys (girls) out there!
Old 12 May 2001, 10:31 (Ref:91461)   #7
Andrew D
Rookie

Andrew D should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yes

cart.com is best for up to date news

any with cart history as well?
Old 12 May 2001, 11:13 (Ref:91470)   #8
domaza
Racer

CART.COM Should Be Better

From My Opinion CART.COM isn't really good site - lack of news, too many reports, few stories. There should be things like forums, chatroom, more games and also a change to comment news. Live coverage is good there!
Old 13 May 2001, 02:25 (Ref:91663)   #9
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm glad you don't like to see crashes. I don't either. But I do like good racing! I hope you'll visit our forum often and good luck to your team in our Fantasy Racing Grid!