Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 25 Mar 2005, 17:49 (Ref:1261630)   #1
Snrub
Veteran

Canada
London, Ontario, Canada
Snrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
CC "Inner Circle Fan Club" Ticket Discounts

Yesterday I got an email stating that they were offering the following discounts to CC "Inner circle fan club" members:
Long Beach Grand Prix – 10%
Tecate Telmex Grand Prix of Monterrey – 30%
Portland Grand Prix – 10%
Grand Prix of Cleveland – 10%
The Grand Prix of Edmonton – 10%
The San Jose Grand Prix – 20%
The Centrix Financial Grand Prix of Denver – You can purchase the $54.00 ticket at the discounted price of only $35.00 when you use the code CFGPD.

I find it semi-odd that they've chosen to discount only certain races, perhaps it has to do with ticket sales, etc? A 10% discount isn't that much so maybe that's not the case, but how the heck are they giving out a 30% discount for Monterrey and more importantly WHY? Thoughts?
Old 25 Mar 2005, 18:22 (Ref:1261658)   #2
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snrub
Yesterday I got an email stating that they were offering the following discounts to CC "Inner circle fan club" members:
Long Beach Grand Prix – 10%
Tecate Telmex Grand Prix of Monterrey – 30%
Portland Grand Prix – 10%
Grand Prix of Cleveland – 10%
The Grand Prix of Edmonton – 10%
The San Jose Grand Prix – 20%
The Centrix Financial Grand Prix of Denver – You can purchase the $54.00 ticket at the discounted price of only $35.00 when you use the code CFGPD.

I find it semi-odd that they've chosen to discount only certain races, perhaps it has to do with ticket sales, etc? A 10% discount isn't that much so maybe that's not the case, but how the heck are they giving out a 30% discount for Monterrey and more importantly WHY? Thoughts?
I got the e-mail as well, maybe the reason why Monterrey has a 30% discount is because it's an internaional event, and maybe Champ Car is trying to encourage North Americans, to attend the event??