Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Old 18 Jan 2007, 21:53 (Ref:1818841)   #1
Thundersports
Veteran

Balearic Islands
On the dark side of the moon
Thundersports should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Where are they now F1 cars website

I was browsing another motor racing site when I came across this; www.F1carstoday.net it needs an awful lot of work I think it but seems a good idea? The site owner does seem to have a problem with chassis numbers though ie simply putting them as 01,02,03 etc is incorrect.
Hope ten tenths don't mind me putting the address here after all we all have a common interest. It is similar to Allen Browns great site but takes in the later cars post 1985, I would think between us all on here we could fill a few gaps for them?
Old 19 Jan 2007, 10:29 (Ref:1819206)   #2
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
No problem, if it means further development of our chassis archive, but I would be interested in Allen's views since the site is looking for info on all post 1950 GP cars. I guess that there is not much conflict given the period band that Allen's site operates in and that this new site seems to be looking primarily for current whereabouts. I agree about the chassis numbers needing to be more accurately identified, and also that it needs a lot of development. Whether we are prepared to help, is down to our posters really.
Old 22 Jan 2007, 20:31 (Ref:1822097)   #3
tobbe j
Rookie

tobbe j should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi
I appreciates that there is any that see this page.
And if there is something wrong (and there certainly is) please inform me.

Concerning that there not exists any history on the car is that I recommend other pages, that can this better then I, for example Allen Brown's page.

When I began with this page I was only interested with owner and current plats.
But all since it became bigger, have I begun to write a little history

The targeting on this page is to get order on where these cars exists. In which museum or racing serie the car exists today. But I have probable failed on the message?

You can also say that the page is to know where the cars Present Location? Or where it was last seen? Or is it called spotting?

Regards Tobias