Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 22 May 2003, 06:16 (Ref:606495)   #1
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Im selling my motorsport prints and grand prix video collection

Im thinking of selling a few of my Ltd Edition prints , One is of a lovely painting of the Adelaide 94 incident between Hill and Schu , another is of Herbert Winning at Nurburgring in the Stewart in 99 which is signed by Johnny also .....as im thinking of selling my GP video collection also ..I was thinking about using ebay etc , but then i wondered why we couldnt have a small FOR SALE / WANTED board on 10 10ths .

Most of us seem to come here most days and we all get along well , Alot of us have made some good freindships though this site as we all have got the same basic interest in Motorsport all be it in its different forms....so looking on 10 10ths may be a good place to see if one of our members has the item for sale that weve been looking for for years . For years i wanted a copy of the INDY 500 1993 on video , and i finally got one 2 years ago ,even though it took me about 6 years to track a copy of it down .It would have been great if i could have posted a message on here to see if anyone had a copy that could have helped me out ?

I know Andy F has had a few things for sale recently , Craig had a rare BTCC reveiw video up for sale late last year also , and im thinking of selling all my Grand prix race videos from the past 13 years and some ltd edtion motorsport prints ....

What do you think ? can we have a board where we can let everyone know if we have a item that we want to sell or a item that we really want to get hold of ?

Cheers

Jay

Last edited by Sato san; 22 May 2003 at 06:24.
Old 22 May 2003, 09:25 (Ref:606607)   #2
AndyF
Veteran

AndyF should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndyF should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think there used to something of the sort when I joined, but soon disapeared.

I for one would welcome it back!!!
Old 22 May 2003, 20:37 (Ref:607199)   #3
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
It's a shame ya selling the prints Jay, but having seen them they would be a welcome edition to anyones collection.

Hope some of the guys on this site see the thread and take an intrest.
Old 22 May 2003, 20:58 (Ref:607215)   #4
Andrew Kitson
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
5 minutes from Snetterton
Andrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Jay, not selling mine then?
Which artists did the F1 prints you have mentioned?
Michael Turner the Herbert one I guess?
Old 23 May 2003, 14:16 (Ref:607893)   #5
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Andrew Kitson
Jay, not selling mine then?
Which artists did the F1 prints you have mentioned?
Michael Turner the Herbert one I guess?
There is no way in a Million years that i would part with those 2 prints i got from you Andrew !...im just thankful that i got them properly framed before i got made reduantant as i couldnt afford to do it now .......Im looking at them right now and they aint ever coming down from the wall !!!!

The Signed Herbert Prints are by John Plester , they are very nice too , but since i got the Brian Jones Festival Print there is no room to hang the others ...so sold they will have to be !