Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 21 May 2012, 19:21 (Ref:3077426)   #1
JBarrettCommentator
Rookie

JBarrettCommentator should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fun Cup @ Snetterton

Hi all,
The Fun Cup will be coming to Snetterton on the 2nd June. I will doing my first full day of live commentary joining Chris Hartley.

Who else will be there?
Old 24 May 2012, 21:07 (Ref:3078970)   #2
ABBEYy
Rookie

ABBEYy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I expect the drivers are having fun...
Old 24 May 2012, 22:01 (Ref:3078989)   #3
Dan Friel
Veteran

England
Great Cheverell, UK
Dan Friel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDan Friel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
To be honest, I never realised that these events were open to the paying public. Does anyone not actually involved in the event go to these race meetings?
Old 27 May 2012, 19:40 (Ref:3080066)   #4
600bhppertonne
Rookie

600bhppertonne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Friel View Post
To be honest, I never realised that these events were open to the paying public. Does anyone not actually involved in the event go to these race meetings?
I severly hope not as there as dull as ditch water. 300 min race last weekend. simple equation, divide the lap time by the number of competitors and thats the gap between each of them. 'Fun'.......
Old 27 May 2012, 22:39 (Ref:3080197)   #5
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I suppose it's whatever "floats ya boat" but I must admit that any footage including their own adverts for it show no spectators. but lets face it very few people go to a normal clubbie anyway nowadays (on the majority of circuits) and to see identical cars following one another for all that time would for me be like watching the M25 all day !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !