Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 11 Jun 2012, 17:46 (Ref:3089128)   #1
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
AUDI INVITATION - Fan Lounge 2012 - 13/14 June

For the second year running, 10Tenths has been approached by Audi with an extraordinary invitation.

For 2012, Audi would like to offer 20 10Tenths members (split into 2 groups of 10) the opportunity to watch a Le Mans qualifying session in the comfort of their 'Fan Lounge' in the hospitalty suites above the pits.

There are 10 places available for 'First Qualifying Practice' on Wednesday 13th June (22:00 - 24:00) and 10 places for 'Second Qualifying Practice' on Thursday 14th June (19:00 - 21:00).

This is an invitation to 10Tenths members ONLY. If you would like to be considered for a place, please register your interest below by stating 'WEDNESDAY' or 'THURSDAY' (if you are only available for one or other of the sessions), or 'EITHER' (if you are available for both).

IMPORTANT: if you put yourself forward for one of the places, it is imperative that you do so in the knowledge that you will 100% be able to attend. It is totally unacceptable for a 10Tenths forum member to take a place and then not turn up.

Wednesday Group: please meet me at 21:30 at the Audi Fan Area in the village (this is NOT the shop but the larger area where there will be cars on display).

Thursday Group: please meet me at 18:30 at the Audi Fan Area in the village (this is NOT the shop but the larger area where there will be cars on display).

It remains only for me to say a HUGE thank you to our friends at Audi, on behalf of all of us here at 10Tenths, for this incredible invitation. THANK YOU AUDI!
Old 11 Jun 2012, 17:49 (Ref:3089130)   #2
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Aysedasi - WEDNESDAY
tonypowe - WEDNESDAY
vincegail - WEDNESDAY
Old 11 Jun 2012, 17:55 (Ref:3089134)   #3
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Kpy - Thursday please James.
Old 11 Jun 2012, 18:26 (Ref:3089149)   #4
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
NelisB - Thursday please.
Old 11 Jun 2012, 18:30 (Ref:3089152)   #5
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
lemansfan -Wednesday please
Old 11 Jun 2012, 19:06 (Ref:3089175)   #6
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Batmobile - Thursday please
Old 11 Jun 2012, 19:09 (Ref:3089178)   #7
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sorry James, I made a mistake. Definitely on wednesday if it's possible Thank yoyu and many thanks to Audi.
Old 11 Jun 2012, 20:04 (Ref:3089221)   #8
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
note to self. . next year be there by wednesday

Ciao Marco
Old 11 Jun 2012, 21:18 (Ref:3089260)   #9
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Thursday please? Is there any chance of 2 places, please? Pretty Please? I have a 17 year old on his first visit...
I like to lay down "Beat That!" markers, for my kids!

Umm. Can I take my camera gear, btw???

Last edited by Tim the Grey; 11 Jun 2012 at 21:26.
Old 11 Jun 2012, 23:48 (Ref:3089321)   #10
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Gilles lives! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just how tempting is this !
I'm down with my seventeen year old son and can only really go if he could too, a big ask I know, please only consider if you need to fill the spaces.
Thanks .
Old 12 Jun 2012, 05:14 (Ref:3089356)   #11
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Me and Simmi would love a place on this. But it would be a bit harsh to leave the third member of our group behind for a whole session.

So if we could come and bring him then we're in for either session if that would be possible.

Thanks.
Old 12 Jun 2012, 06:10 (Ref:3089360)   #12
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I cannot be on time for this fantastic offer from Audi. I will leave work at 5pm thursday and arrive at the circuit at 20h00, not before.
Enjoy the show !
Old 12 Jun 2012, 06:15 (Ref:3089362)   #13
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Unfortunately, the offer came at relatively short notice, which means that those who would have adjusted their plans to accommodate being a part of this, have been unable to.

That said, I was aware that we may struggle to find 20 actual members at short notice, so had already pinpointed a few candidadtes to invite as guests of 10Tenths (one being Dominique, bernard b's friend. He's an integral part of the annual Tenths Saturday meeting and definitely one of us in all but forum membership).

Tim, I've noted your Thursday request. Gilles Lives! and wewantourdarbyback, are you asking for an extra place for Wednesday or Thursday or either? I have also had PM's from a couple of longstanding members with similar requests, one of which I would particularly like to accommodate if at all possible.

I need to speak to Audi before going down this line, but I have a sense we may need to do so if we are to deliver a full compliment of 20.
Old 12 Jun 2012, 06:27 (Ref:3089365)   #14
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
I cannot be on time for this fantastic offer from Audi. I will leave work at 5pm thursday and arrive at the circuit at 20h00, not before.
Enjoy the show !
Pascal, that's a great shame, I was really hoping you would be able to be a part of this.

Could you please text Monsieur Brothier for me and ask him if he and Dominique would like to join us, or PM me his number (I can't find his number on my phone). Thank you!
Old 12 Jun 2012, 07:23 (Ref:3089386)   #15
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
GT6 and elaviel Sorry it has taken time to get back but the thursday would suit Helen and I if that is possible.
Old 12 Jun 2012, 07:31 (Ref:3089389)   #16
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Unfortunately, the offer came at relatively short notice, which means that those who would have adjusted their plans to accommodate being a part of this, have been unable to.

That said, I was aware that we may struggle to find 20 actual members at short notice, so had already pinpointed a few candidadtes to invite as guests of 10Tenths (one being Dominique, bernard b's friend. He's an integral part of the annual Tenths Saturday meeting and definitely one of us in all but forum membership).

Tim, I've noted your Thursday request. Gilles Lives! and wewantourdarbyback, are you asking for an extra place for Wednesday or Thursday or either? I have also had PM's from a couple of longstanding members with similar requests, one of which I would particularly like to accommodate if at all possible.

I need to speak to Audi before going down this line, but I have a sense we may need to do so if we are to deliver a full compliment of 20.
I can bring 3 extra friends if you struggle to fill the 20 slots...
Old 12 Jun 2012, 09:11 (Ref:3089418)   #17
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What an incredible opportunity for you guys. I might have made other plans had I known about this earlier, alas I can't make changes this late. Not that I'm complaining about the Friday pit visit, but this is pretty cool. Have fun, take lots of pictures and give me the full update on Friday. See you guys soon.
Old 12 Jun 2012, 09:16 (Ref:3089421)   #18
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thursday would be great but please, any long standing ten tenthers should have priority should they wish to, its only fair
Old 12 Jun 2012, 09:36 (Ref:3089433)   #19
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
CTD - Thursday
Please . I would love this chance!

Again, Can we bring pur cameras up there?
Old 12 Jun 2012, 09:52 (Ref:3089440)   #20
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
A great opportunity and Thank you Audi.

I cant guarantee to be there so I will turn this one down but I very much appreciate the offer.
Old 12 Jun 2012, 10:02 (Ref:3089448)   #21
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Can The meeting place be marked on a map for me?
Old 12 Jun 2012, 10:11 (Ref:3089455)   #22
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Just look for the audi cars in the middle of the village, I will keep an eye out for people on the day
Old 12 Jun 2012, 10:12 (Ref:3089456)   #23
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
It's the Audi Fan bit in The Village. There will be cars on the stand...
Old 12 Jun 2012, 10:22 (Ref:3089462)   #24
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Gilles lives! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry James, it was Thursday for my son & I.
Old 12 Jun 2012, 10:26 (Ref:3089465)   #25
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
It's the Audi Fan bit in The Village. There will be cars on the stand...
I've never been at Le Mans, so don't know where the fan area is