Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 9 Mar 2009, 08:02 (Ref:2411903)   #1
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
We Do Appreciate It

I just thought we should recognise that we do appreciate the efforts of the "powers that be". I was on the admin side of a site for a few years some years back: it was a never-ending parade of everything that doesn't work. All things you had no control over was your fault: the things you did for the good were not recognised, or were attributable to a higher source.

I think we all (well, those who are decent humans) appreciate that you put yourselves out to a great degree without a massive degree of reward.

I certainly don't agree with every decision, but I am massively grateful to the people who make the decisions I don't always agree with!
Old 9 Mar 2009, 08:06 (Ref:2411906)   #2
Peter Dunne
Tea Addict And Summoner Of Safety Cars
Veteran

Peter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPeter Dunne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well said Dutton.

Big thumbs up to all at Tenths Towers for all the effort past, present and future!

Old 9 Mar 2009, 11:42 (Ref:2412068)   #3
Eddy V
Veteran

Belgium
Belgium & UK
Eddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridEddy V should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is there a problem then? Those who do not appreciate the work done by Admin should think again. I've said (written) it often before: well done to all involved, keep up the good work. What would I do without 10-10ths?

A lot really, as I wasn't always on here then.
Old 11 Mar 2009, 15:43 (Ref:2413712)   #4
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Agreed, a big thanks to all involved in the upkeep of Tenths

And get well soon MagnetON!
Old 12 May 2009, 11:01 (Ref:2460786)   #5
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Thank you!

Selby
Old 22 May 2009, 08:55 (Ref:2466929)   #6
mm22176
Rookie

mm22176 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
im just installing my new rig - and a thought came to me - just to say thanks for supporting us even though we are a minority - we do ...

Old 8 Aug 2009, 05:44 (Ref:2517697)   #7
jhamie
Rookie

jhamie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello to all!
This is Jhamie from France!
I am very new to the forum.
I have tried my best to get involved with others. Some times I feel completely excepted into some conversations, other times I feel like a complete stranger that is looking through the window.

I certainly don't agree with every decision, but I am massively grateful to the people who make the decisions I don't always agree with!

Thank's!....
Old 8 Aug 2009, 06:09 (Ref:2517700)   #8
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Here here. I was (and still technically am) one of the admins on SEATCupra.net and I know how time consuming it is and how many brick walls you end up headbutting.
Old 8 Aug 2009, 09:04 (Ref:2517745)   #9
Robin_D
Veteran

British Antarctic Territory
Warwickshire, UK
Robin_D should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridRobin_D should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridRobin_D should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Have just joined that forum this morning Andy before I came on here Spppooooooky!
Old 8 Aug 2009, 15:59 (Ref:2517868)   #10
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There's another forum?
Old 9 Aug 2009, 09:41 (Ref:2518299)   #11
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
In their honour I have named a sheep after everyone of the Mods....
Old 9 Aug 2009, 09:58 (Ref:2518302)   #12
JagtechOhio
Veteran

United States
Powell, Ohio USA
JagtechOhio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJagtechOhio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm still dizzy, and so is jhamie. On the IndyCar Forum, he said he was from Italy.
Old 22 Aug 2009, 13:50 (Ref:2526079)   #13
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And anyone interested in helping-out as a moderator, there's a link now to the application forms and whatnot here.

Offer not valid in the Province of Quebec, minimum 100 posts required. Actual models may vary.
Old 25 Aug 2009, 06:23 (Ref:2527689)   #14
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last2LiftOff
Offer not valid in the Province of Quebec, minimum 100 posts required. Actual models may vary.

Let me present you with a diamond axe and a diamond axe grinder, .
Old 10 Nov 2009, 21:23 (Ref:2579754)   #15
godoggo
Rookie

United States
San Diego, CA
godoggo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi There, I am new to the forum. Great Job- I like what you have going here.