Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 11 Sep 2011, 21:42 (Ref:2954135)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Fantasy F1 Corrected Results

Through my own self checking of the results that I have posted up to date, I have realised that I have been inconsistent in scoring the points for the Engines. In particular I have on many occasions awarded 3 bonus points for Pole position, and on a couple of occasions also awarded 3 points for fastest lap.

For the Engines, the bonuses should be a single point for each as per The Rules

This was an error on my part, as these are manually added points and for that I apologise.
The inconsistencies can be seen in the Blue engines column of the Race results tables posted results.

The Scores have been adjusted so that all rounds are compliant with the correct Scoring Structure. Whilst those who have Renault have had their points re-worked the most, the change effects all teams since as some slide others will climb.

The corrected results.

Of the top 10,
Grabham Grand Prix II maintains third place but drops away from the Top 2.
WARP SPEED GP drop from 8th to 9th, with Rotary Wankell going the other way.
Toro Kimber drops from 10th to 11th with The Benders swapping places.

There are other changes through out the table, which can be seen in full below.
The Corrected Totals for the Engine suppliers are also shown
Attached Thumbnails
Corrected Totals after Belgium.jpg   Corrected Engine totals..jpg