Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 22 Jun 2012, 19:09 (Ref:3096532)   #1
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Drink Ferrari visit

Just like to thank Roger Wills for his generous offer of a pit visit this year. I know the main group enjoyed it and when I arrived late I was very happy to be given a personal visit on my own, so thank you very much roger from me and all those who went.
Old 22 Jun 2012, 19:23 (Ref:3096541)   #2
rblanshard
Racer

United States
Dallas, TX
rblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrblanshard should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
No question. Roger was more than hospitable and open in showing us their pit. It was a real treat to get behind the scenes and see the car up close, talk to the team manager, and his race engineer and learn more about how they do what they do to get the most out of the car. Great stuff.
Old 23 Jun 2012, 08:10 (Ref:3096684)   #3
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A pleasure guys, good to see you.
Old 23 Jun 2012, 09:15 (Ref:3096700)   #4
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lemansf...in/photostream

Was very nice to meet Roger at Sundays Scrutineering .
Old 25 Jun 2012, 14:12 (Ref:3097784)   #5
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thank you for the visit Roger!
It was amazing!
Old 26 Jun 2012, 19:58 (Ref:3098616)   #6
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
A pleasure guys, good to see you all. Anyone at Le Mans Classic come and say hi!
Old 27 Jun 2012, 07:02 (Ref:3098802)   #7
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansfan View Post
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lemansf...in/photostream

Was very nice to meet Roger at Sundays Scrutineering .
He has (who is he) Muscle Milk on his helm ?
Old 27 Jun 2012, 11:48 (Ref:3098914)   #8
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
just wanted to add my thanks to those already posted here - it was really kind of you and the guys to take the time out to speak to us and let us look around the car.

it puts seeing it going around on track into perspective, sometimes it's easy from the other side of the fence to lose sight of the sheer amount of work and preparation that goes into the week.
Old 5 Jul 2012, 08:25 (Ref:3102295)   #9
gregtummer
Veteran

gregtummer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks Roger!

I wasn't at Le Mans, but your generosity is still appreciated!