Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 3 Sep 2012, 13:13 (Ref:3129866)   #1
Chrisau
Rookie

Chrisau should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
5 Drivers needed for questionnaire

Hey guys,

I'm currently studying a Mechanical Engineering degree and for my final year project I'm going to do a ground up Formula SAE rolling chassis design. As part of my project I want to take into consideration in my design the skill, experience, feel, style, racing background and confidence levels of five drivers. I've chosen five as this is the minimum number required to compete in FSAE competition in Australia. The project will demonstrate how the drivers needs to be taken into account in the design process as would be required in real world race car design.

I have done up a brief questionnaire that I require five drivers with track driving experience to fill out regarding their attributes. The information will then be incorporated into the design, as if they were actually going to be driving the car.

I will include a note of thanks in my final report for those who have helped me out by doing this.

Please post, or send me a PM if willing to help and I will send the questionnaire through ASAP.

Many thanks!