Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 21 Jun 2016, 00:11 (Ref:3654004)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
R8 Eu Results

Quickly to explain Magnussen's fantasy penalty. He had 2 separate penalties a 5 place for the gear box and then a separate penalty for the car being taken out of Parc Ferme ... This resulted in the pit lane start.
The rules as written have made the start in the pit lane as being the number of grid places dropped to a minimum of 3 for those at the back of the grid.

So far this season I have taken scored the highest penalty against drivers so where they haven't qualified and also needed a new gear box, I have only penalised the qualification. In this case the gear box at 5 places was the larger penalty and would have placed him last on the grid anyway. So this was the one that was applied.

On to the results

We have our first double winner of the season, scoring 88 points it was SuperChilliF1. For Sure came in Second on 80pts with Red Neck Racing in third with 77 points.

In the overall the top 3 remain the same, only the gaps differ. Montgolfiere Racing on 526 opens up the lead to 9 points over Sheep Chasers on 517pts with Red Neck Racing a further 5 points behind on 512pts.

As usual I've updated the fantasy drivers championship, and subs should you wish to make this ahead of the next race have to be submitted before FP1 of the next event in Austria.. So back to normal European timings for that, check your local times. As always first change is free and more cost 20 points each.
Attached Thumbnails
Eu race results.jpg   Eu Team scores.jpg   Overall after Eu.jpg  

Fantasy after Eu.jpg  
Old 21 Jun 2016, 15:50 (Ref:3654214)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
yeah yeah first double race winner!