Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 1 Aug 2003, 20:12 (Ref:677457)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
New Moderator

I am delighted to announce that I will be stepping down as moderator of this forum with immediate effect!!

Not delighted because I'm fed up with you, you understand (!), but delighted because I can announce a far more capable replacement...

Maisie has kindly agreed to pick up the baton that I so carelessly dropped about 12 months ago and she is going to run with it for all she's worth to make the Trackside forum THE forum for everything related to attending race meetings in person.

So, feel free to ask any question relating to circuits, race series, timetables, prices, where to eat, where not to eat and whatever else you can think of!

As she is trackside herself almost every weekend I can't think of a better person to take this project on. Welcome aboard Maisie, and thanks
Old 1 Aug 2003, 21:36 (Ref:677504)   #2
Snapper Baz
Race Official
Veteran

England
Las Vegas, NV. USA
Snapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnapper Baz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Here, Here!
Old 1 Aug 2003, 21:37 (Ref:677505)   #3
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Good luck Maisie. I'll try not to be too much trouble..
Old 1 Aug 2003, 22:47 (Ref:677556)   #4
Maisie
Veteran

Maisie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thank you

I'm hoping to increase the traffic to this forum, and to widen the scope of events covered - not just the big events, but the local clubbies, so if you know of something happening, no matter how big or how small, let us know. I'd like to encourage people to "get out more", to meet each other, and to get to as many events as possible.

So, what are you waiting for? GET POSTING!!
Old 2 Aug 2003, 00:20 (Ref:677597)   #5
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Wishing u luck maisie!
Old 2 Aug 2003, 03:05 (Ref:677647)   #6
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Er. Is there anything happening in Germany this weekend?

Welcome Maisie.
Old 2 Aug 2003, 18:25 (Ref:677996)   #7
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Good luck Maisie!!
Old 3 Aug 2003, 00:53 (Ref:678263)   #8
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Mallett
Er. Is there anything happening in Germany this weekend?

Welcome Maisie.
Yes, Peter - I'm delighted to say that the bike race at the Nurburgring is going ahead as planned.
Old 3 Aug 2003, 00:53 (Ref:678264)   #9
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Very best of luck Maisie!
Old 4 Aug 2003, 08:31 (Ref:679338)   #10
Suzy
Retired
Veteran

Suzy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello Maisie Nice to have a full-time Moderator in here at last.
Old 4 Aug 2003, 14:45 (Ref:679674)   #11
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Yeah I heard the last one wasn't much cop. Still he did have quite a lot of other things to do...
Old 4 Aug 2003, 14:46 (Ref:679676)   #12
garcon
Veteran

Antarctica
Wilmslow, Cheshire
garcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famegarcon will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well hi there Maisie!

I'm guessing the ovaltine and tartan blanket will be travelling trackside with you wherever you go, so that just leaves the comfy chair...

All seems to fit nicely - Austins of most descriptions tend to sport the obligatory tartan blanket as rear shelf decoration... you just need to find a flat cap for Chris...

Good luck in your new hiding place, my dear! With so much going on throughout the year, this can be the place to come to find out anything and everything we need to know about events from Knockhill to Nurburg and Brands to Bathurst...
Old 5 Aug 2003, 14:05 (Ref:680512)   #13
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Peter how abt the Oldtimers in Germany this w/e I would have thought that was up yr strasse!
Old 5 Aug 2003, 17:40 (Ref:680664)   #14
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by simon drabble
Peter how abt the Oldtimers in Germany this w/e I would have thought that was up yr strasse!
@rse!
Old 5 Aug 2003, 17:54 (Ref:680677)   #15
Andrew Kitson
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
5 minutes from Snetterton
Andrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAndrew Kitson should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Good luck Maisie, hope to see you at a meeting again soon!
Old 6 Aug 2003, 12:51 (Ref:681226)   #16
carrera
Veteran

England
Gatwick
carrera should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
New moderator, well that's.........new.

Good luck Maisie!
Old 9 Aug 2003, 13:53 (Ref:683686)   #17
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Congrats Maisie, and Good luck
Old 9 Aug 2003, 20:05 (Ref:683829)   #18
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'll second that. Good luck, Maisie.