Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 16 Dec 2005, 18:39 (Ref:1485450)   #1
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Jacques attacked!

By none other than Mr Cigar himself.Here.

It seems that not everyone is convinced of Jacques talent.

P.S. I do not wish to imflame passions among our forum members just for the hell of it.It is clearly a newsworthy item.
Old 16 Dec 2005, 18:46 (Ref:1485453)   #2
nkh
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
nkh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, it would have been strange if DR had praised Jacques... He'll look pretty stupid if JV actually performes well next year.
Old 16 Dec 2005, 18:46 (Ref:1485454)   #3
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Unsuprising that he would say that given the apparant mutual dislike following a Villeneuve interview I read in the same magazine. Still worthy of a thread though, because it's a point of discussion.

What I find interesting in that article is that ITV claim Richards was forced out of his seat, whereas people on here have said numerous times that it was his decision to leave BAR.
Quote:
Richards, who was forced out of his position at BAR at the end of 2004 when Honda bought 45% of the team, added that he thought Villeneuve's was an "odd" choice for Sauber last season.
Old 16 Dec 2005, 18:49 (Ref:1485455)   #4
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
The words "Grapes" and "Sour" spring to mind.
Old 16 Dec 2005, 18:50 (Ref:1485457)   #5
QuickSilver
Racer

QuickSilver should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
When I first read the subject on this thread, I thought Jacques had been mauled by a rabid pitbull or something. Oh wait, that IS what happened.

DR's comments just make him look vindictive. He should take a page from Jacques new playbook and just keep quiet.

I hope Jacques proves him wrong - and enjoys doing it.
-
Old 16 Dec 2005, 18:56 (Ref:1485460)   #6
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
At last! A warm and Fuzzy JV thread....lets keep it that way.
Old 16 Dec 2005, 18:57 (Ref:1485462)   #7
QuickSilver
Racer

QuickSilver should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
does anyone here know CPR? ... because when Louis B reads DR's comments he's going to snap.
Old 16 Dec 2005, 18:59 (Ref:1485464)   #8
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Hmmm...i hadn't thought of that.
Old 16 Dec 2005, 19:04 (Ref:1485468)   #9
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What would you expect Richards to say?

This is news along the lines of "I'm a Catholic, says Pope".
Old 16 Dec 2005, 19:11 (Ref:1485472)   #10
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicking-back
What would you expect Richards to say?

This is news along the lines of "I'm a Catholic, says Pope".
Well DR has said it.

And i'm sure that if the pope released a news statement claiming to be a Catholic,that would be plastered all over the tabloids as well.
Old 16 Dec 2005, 19:23 (Ref:1485483)   #11
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Wait 'til you see the rest of the article. Shy and retiring it ain't.
Old 16 Dec 2005, 19:27 (Ref:1485484)   #12
Super Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
Super Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Come on folks, we all know where this will end up....We can't possibly trample all over the old ground of JV and DR at BAR, feel free to read the news story and keep your own counsel on it!!

This one will only end one way, I'm going to limit the pain...