Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Tributes Forum

Old 24 Apr 2006, 00:44 (Ref:1593319)   #1
mitzi dude
Racer

New Zealand
New Zealand
mitzi dude should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
LEX WALLACE a tribute to.

I would like to put this trbute to great man. Lex was a mini 7 racer in New Zealand , and was at the Taupo race circuit, on April15th.06. was taken to hospital . during the night Lex was suddenly taken from us. much to the shock of us all. I personally never got to meet him but flaged him on some occasions.good bye lex you gave us some good racing may grant you a race track in heaven choca with mini 7s. we will miss you. Rob.
R.I.P. my freind.
Old 25 Apr 2006, 15:28 (Ref:1594715)   #2
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thank you for that tribute, mitzi dude. Another sad loss!

RIP, Lex