Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 19 Apr 2001, 04:36 (Ref:82212)   #1
DancingMachine
Racer

DancingMachine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
the ferrari advantage was only valid in australia. some how (this is funny) FIA forgot to specify a rule..can u imagine that..they didnt mention the time for the gear chage. ofcourse ferrari pounded on that n minimized gear change time which saved them milliseconds per change..fia specified the rule after australia and then ferrari lost the advantage. malaysia was a stratedy win for ferrari..after that they didnt look so impressive..
Old 19 Apr 2001, 04:57 (Ref:82215)   #2
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!

"Dancing Machine" - Can we keep this topic in just the one thread. We don't need new threads started everytime you wan't to respond to something.

BTW - never knew that about the gear changes - your sources must be brilliant considering no news service has mentioned this.
Old 19 Apr 2001, 05:08 (Ref:82217)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Wrex,

My thoughts exactly.

Mr Machine. You have provided this insight in the original thread. Please show the original poster some respect and avoid repeating your post in an alternative thread.

Thanks.
Old 19 Apr 2001, 05:13 (Ref:82218)   #4
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Peter, Can we get a moderator to close a thread that is just a reply to another?

I know we have different threads with similar topics - Ralf's win etc, but this is getting ridiculious.

I'm hijacking this thread to start a "....... is the next Senna" thread.

Annoying is'nt it
Old 19 Apr 2001, 05:31 (Ref:82221)   #5
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Moderators can close threads but as I'm not a moderator of this forum, I can't. Having said that, I think this "copying" shows a lack of respect for others. Maybe Gerard will pop in later and take a look.
Old 19 Apr 2001, 05:42 (Ref:82222)   #6
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
I've got it - We shall change the topic to (drumroll please) .......

"Mazzacane will be the next Shinji Nakano"