Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6 Jul 2001, 03:00 (Ref:113607)   #1
Sharky
Veteran

Sharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Your first gaming experience.

Most of the people in the Armchair enthusiast are gamers. Some like Play Station and such consoles and others (like myself) love PC gaming. But we've all had a first experience with gaming. Be it with the Nintendo or the Frogger machine at some fast food joint. Can you guys remember which was your first experience? Any game in particular perhaps?

I do remember my first experience. I was 5 or 6 years old and my parents bought me an Atari 2600. I do recall 4 games in particular. One was of a tank that blew up other tanks. Another was "Space commander" in which you were (literaly) a cursor and you had to place the cursor beneath a lighting ray or something and kill it. Another was "Bobby's going home" in which this kid had to jump over bridges and avoid scarecrows. And las but not leas "Grand prix" in which you just kept going and it turned to night and then back to day and then night again and day......needless to say that these games didn't have any kind of ending. You just did it for the score.

Well, so how about you guys?? Atari??? Nintendo??? SuperNes??? family??? TVbolito???