Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Club Level Single Seaters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1 Mar 2006, 15:34 (Ref:1533985)   #1
Steve Mead
Rookie

Steve Mead should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
semsec brands entry fee

Well what can I say. the semsec single seater series has just produced the entries for brands on the 22nd of april at a staggering £225. Now dont get me wrong but the entry fee for the 19th of march races are not that expensive, also if you just happen to have any sponsers what will they think of a race meeting on saturday afternoon with no spectators. It's funny how the barc can offer two races at a lower price even at lydden!!! I know the upkeep of brands is expensive but they are also running a print in the morning so why are these entries so high!!I was testing at brands for a whole day two weeks ago £260 with a garage and plenty of track time, maybe we should all go testing and get more laps for our money.