Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11 Oct 2001, 16:30 (Ref:159154)   #1
renaultbel
Racer

renaultbel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I always will love this guy Jean Alesi.

Formula One is obviously changing slowly and you need to accept it, especially when you love the sport
After 200 races, it's not difficult to understand how our sport changes and I understand it is time for me to stop.
Sometimes it's not a question of ability but in this business you can't wait until the moment when you can't drive anymore because you really look ridiculous.
So I will enjoy my race from tomorrow to Sunday.
He said he knew he risked losing his seat when he joined Jordan from Prost in August but took the chance because it offered him an opportunity "to finish in the best way possible and actually that's what's happened.
It's time to stop. After 200 grands prix you need to give the place to the young drivers.
When you love something you never think about stopping. But we have to be realistic. There is a start, there is an end
Sunday night is going to be the end of my Formula One life as a driver, as a fighter.
I will try, because I am not young any more, but I will try to drive in the last race as I was driving in '89," the 37-year-old Frenchman said at the Japanese Grand Prix on Thursday.

Well all this realy give's me a wierd feeling I am sure I am going to miss him he was and still is 1 of the greatest driver in my life.
If I could wish 1 thing it would be that Jean Alesi win SUZUKA tis would be the best day in my life

~~RB~~ Alesi we love you for ever