Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16 Dec 2006, 21:53 (Ref:1792353)   #1
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
V8 Supercars Virtual Series 2006/7

V8 SUPERCARS VIRTUAL SERIES 2006/2007

I remember my old Race Driver 2 V8 league, it was popular, but didnt last long because Race Driver 3 had been released... But now, ive got it! And I would like to start a championship. Im not sure about cross-platforms, so Ill need someone to do a lap of Queensland (simple track, so its quite good because most people probably take the same line) on PC, and another on XBox, and another on PS2. You can run HPDC or Championship series cars. The HPDC cars arent as good as the main cars, but its good if you havent got round to doing the Championship Series. Each person would pick a car, and remember, first come, first serve, once a car is picked, its picked and you cant pick it (phew! thats alot of picking..). It will start as soon as I have enough entries. There will be a set calendar, the same as the real calendar, Just different dates, you cant enter on the weekend of an event, it must be during the week. So get your entry in before the Calipsal 500! Each of you must set the race up with laps, pit stops and stuff, then do it. There will be two extra long races at Sandown and Bathurst. You must post entries like this:

YOUR NAME
YOUR TEAM NAME
CAR/REAL LIFE TEAM NAME

And ill take the advantage and pick first

Nickyf1
V8 Mousemat Racing
Holden Commodore VZ/Holden Racing Team/car 22

Okay!