Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 5 Mar 2007, 18:28 (Ref:1859082)   #1
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2007 F1 predictions competition - Round 1, Australia.

Yes folks, the F1 season is upon us and now we can kick off the predictions competition!

Well, after all the hoo-ha of changing the competition format, it actually hasn't changed. Much. The format works well, so best not to change it dramatically I guess, especially as we have a new and exciting competition on the way. The one change I have implemented is to guess the driver who posts the fastest lap.

Anyhow, for those who may be new to the game....

Rules and guidelines

The aim of the game is to correctly guess the fastest qualifier on Saturday, the top eight race finishers on Sunday and the man who posts the fastest lap of the race also.

Points are awarded as follows:
  • 2 points for each driver chosen in the correct finishing position.
  • 1 point for a driver chosen in the top eight, but not in the position he finished.
  • 1 point for correctly guessing pole position.
  • 1 point for correctly guessing fastest lap.
Entries should be posted in the following format, to make it easy for the scorer (me!):

Pole:

1st:
2nd:
3rd:
4th:
5th:
6th:
7th:
8th:

Fastest lap:

All entries must be in BEFORE first practice kicks off on GP Friday. There is no flexibility in this rule, one minute late and your entry will not be considered for scoring!

When will I find out my score?

I will endeavour to post the results within 24 hours of race end in a seperate thread, where everyone can criticise my incorrect scoring and be anal about the whole thing.

So, that's the general lowdown. Get your entries in for the first round in this thread and the very best of luck to you all!