Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22 Mar 2011, 12:43 (Ref:2851193)   #1
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
arakis has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Sebring GTE-Pro Coverage

I watched the race from start to finish, and I must say I was disapointed at the amount of time that was alocated to the GT battle.

I mean everyone in the media is saing how the GT battle is awsome, how countless manufacturers are fighting nose to tail........

But during the race I saw maybe 5 passing manuvers, while the coverage was better then in past years it was far from good, I mean the top gt teams were exchanging , on track not in the box, positions like mad well into the 10th hour, and I saw none of it. I know peugut and Audi are important to the sport, but I thing there were way to many unecesery moments were we watched apsolutly nothing in lmp1 while the cars in GT were fighting like MAD, they should at least do a split-screen or do replayseof excelent manuvers in GT.
To launch a new FIA GT2 category based on strict technical rules, with limited wavers and ‘balance of performance' limited to success ballast. A category where GT manufacturers will prove through competition they can produce the best road going GT car.