Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4 Apr 2012, 01:17 (Ref:3053237)   #1
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
DJR in strife again.. and saved.. again..

http://www.speedcafe.com/2012/04/04/...nager-resigns/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedCafe article
Malcolm Swetnam has resigned from his team manager role at Dick Johnson Racing, effective immediately.....

Team co-owner and founder Dick Johnson says he is disappointed to see Swetnam leave the team.

“He’s leaving for family reasons, and I wouldn’t like to be in his situation,” Johnson told Speedcafe.com.

“I’m quite close to Malcolm, and I still am. It’s just under these circumstances that he has come to make this decision. He had to resign for family reasons. I don’t know about you, but I couldn’t spend a whole year 14,000 miles away from my family, especially when you have a young family.”......

In the meantime, Richie Swan and Cameron Clancey will manage the team from the floor, while Johnson and the team’s chief operating officer Scott Jennings will maintain the day-to-day running of the team.

Hmm, seems the woes from 2010's debarcle are still leaving a bit of a dark cloud around the DJR camp. Hope all is well in the end with Malcom's family.