Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

View Poll Results: Whose fault in the incident between Anthony Davidson and Piergiuseppe Perazzini?
Anthony Davidson's fault 6 4.41%
Piergiuseppe Perazzini's fault 108 79.41%
Both 22 16.18%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19 Jun 2012, 23:54 (Ref:3095212)   #11
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Sorry I don't agree. Having just watched it again - several times - Davidson was already committed before Perazzini turned in - and actually, turned in quite sharply. 'already turned in the corner' - no, I'm not seeing that.
I think so. Perazzini wasn't in any direct dogfight with a third party that may have lured his attention away. Just Perazzini and Davidson. Perazzini would've been at leisure to see the Toyota arrive behind him. Yet Perazzini managed to miss Davidson alongside him and executed a turn oblivious to the Toyota. Tight as the views out of those Ferraris certainly are I'm not sure how you'd miss the Toyota.

Now maybe the Toyota was a bit too lively to get by. I'm less certain of that. But the mind boggles at what was going through the mind of Perazinni.