Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25 Jul 2013, 21:32 (Ref:3281636)   #1
acadvent
Rookie

Scotland
Thetford, Norfolk
acadvent should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Snetterton Summer Races 27 July 2013 and beyond

Hi!

This is real last minute stuff but did you know that there is a race meeting at Snetterton 300 on Saturday which features a 20 minute qualifying and two 20 minute races all for the entry fee of £99.00!

I think MSVR will take entries tomorrow so if you have a car ready to go it seems a really good deal, too good to miss??!!

As a local resident and visitor to Snetterton for Track Days and race meetings I have long held the view that there should be a local race series, similar to Castle Combe's Sports and Saloons but aimed at East Anglia and the East Midlands.

A "Run What You Brung" type thing (as long as it meets MSA approval), maybe four or five one day events through the season?

One of the aims to get some of those cars that only gather dust out to race and to keep costs to a minimum, my car included!

Do you think there would be any support for this idea, maybe with Cadwell as an away race?

The series could be open to any sports and saloon cars but with sensible class awards to keep everyone motivated!

The same could apply to Single Seaters too?

Let me know what you think as having mentioned it to a few people there could be some interest and it may be worth thinking about for 2014?

acadvent