Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25 Feb 2014, 21:28 (Ref:3372178)   #1
Heightswitch
Racer

England
Oop Norf
Heightswitch should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHeightswitch should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Advertising….289 hi-po

Mods please remove if felt a blatant ad but needs must.

A good friend of mine is selling up due to a life change in his personal circumstances. One of his prized possessions is a proper 65 hippo 289 engine and T10. It was built a good few years ago and I am informed that it is 10's and 20's on crank and 20 bore. It is as such a proper and very useable 65 hipo needing a proper home

If anyone is seriously interested then mail me off line so as not to offend any users. please however don't expect it to be a bargain..for what it is though and what a fully built race engine costs it certainly isn't expensive.

It hasn't been built as a race engine but doubtless someone searching for a proper Fia compliant power plant will know exactly what they are looking for.

Cheers
Neil.

Last edited by MagnetON; 26 Feb 2014 at 08:36. Reason: Mods, I'm happy to leave this in place.