Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23 Jul 2002, 09:47 (Ref:340438)   #1
RickP:Clio51
Veteran

England
Zurich
RickP:Clio51 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRickP:Clio51 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Spa 24 hours and Clio V6: 10-tenths trip?

Ok,
Don't know how many of you remember this topic but we are now just a couple of weeks away...

The good news is that I have finally raised the dough to make the trip with the V6!

The bad news is that the Clio race is first thing Saturday (9am)! And the money situation means I wmight have to head straight home with the car and mechanic to save cash and so will miss the 24 hours (unless I can find a drive in the race and a lift home later!)

There will also be a second UK V6 driven by Steve Mele, leader of the MIni Cooper Challenge and all round good guy.

This also means there should be some free passes around (although Renault have been a bit tight with the meal tickets so I'll not be able to scam you food)

So who's coming????

And if you're not coming, I expect you to be at Donington in October!

Cheers

RickP