Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6 May 2022, 11:58 (Ref:4109052)   #10
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
I noticed on some youtube footage that the majority of SRO GT3 guys were pushing beyond the kerbs out of Paddock. Lot of sand kicked up and high risk!
I only watched there for the last 15 minutes of race two but was surprised how aggressive they were all being through there. Really cool to watch though.

As others have already said, Brands may not be great for passing, but the spectator experience is in a different league to Silverstone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlands99 View Post
Watched the second race from the exit of Druids and have to say Marciello was in a completely different class ....... his positioning of the car going down the hill was so precise for lap after lap and he was absolutely 'on it' every lap - fully deserved the victory.
Missed this comment when I was catching up with the thread last night but fully agree: was a superb drive in race two, didn't put a wheel wrong the whole race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlands99 View Post
Great to see these cars at close quarters rather than miles away behind so much fencing.
All in all, had a good couple of days with a great atmosphere
Without meaning to sound like a broken record (because I have said it here several times before!) it is a real shame that the spectator experience isn't quite what is was on the GP loop (especially round by Westfield), but at least Hawthorns is still good and the inside of Druids is always fantastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregUK
Aside from Touring cars, I cannot remember the last time I saw the South Bank full of cars. It certainly wasn't during this century!
Last time I did BSB (which was probably 4 or 5 years ago) it was pretty packed there and, as you say, BTCC tends to fill South Bank, but that was unusually busy for "another" event.

Wished I'd have done Saturday now, as I am sure I could have got to a few more photo spots on that day!