Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14 Jul 2023, 16:17 (Ref:4168391)   #11
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
As to the Pitt film - I got a close look at one of the cars in the Merc paint shop a couple of weeks ago, the way they'd tweaked the base GP2 car was really clever. We did hear though that the engine noise will be overdubbed as the cars still have the older V8 in them!
did you take that to mean that all the cars will have their sound overdubbed to match the V8s in the GP2 cars or that all the cars would be overdubbed to sound like the current F1 cars?

or even will all the cars just just be overdubbed to sound like the more visceral engines sounds of the past?

either way, a very very tall order overdubbing sound and having it match the reality of being there particularly with how sounds bounce around the track, cars off in the distance, different notes from different manus engines etc