Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 27 Jul 2004, 20:07 (Ref:1049148)   #26
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
TTR I'm not gonna stop em - you've gotta show your serious here
Old 27 Jul 2004, 22:56 (Ref:1049312)   #27
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Fiona was very good this weekend, she was dashing between silverstone and brands but still managed to do very well in her races!! Well done fiona!
Old 28 Jul 2004, 10:43 (Ref:1049681)   #28
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
TTR Walter Mitty Racing, sponsored by thin air...
Old 28 Jul 2004, 16:57 (Ref:1050071)   #29
TTRMotorsport
Racer

TTRMotorsport should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I am sorry maby i have a selective memory but i thought i asked the opionion on drivers not my team. And alright i admit i dont have enough money to run 2 cars for a year, but i sure as hell have enough money to buy all the equipment. And i would like to see a non works team which doesnt have to really on semi funding from there drivers. Admitidely Dynamics i believe does but they have major sponsors. I hope to prove you Synics wrong when next year we are in Touring Cars.
Oh and i thought you would have been keen to see more teams in Btcc, It would be better it has small grids.

Last edited by TTRMotorsport; 28 Jul 2004 at 16:58.
Old 28 Jul 2004, 17:53 (Ref:1050136)   #30
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The BTCC has a reasonable, rather than small, grid, and yes new teams would be welcome.

However, new teams tend to go about their business in a professional way, rather than airing their dirty laundry on public forums, getting into disputes with other teams, starting speculation about drivers they have had no contact with, and generally making themselves look unprofessional.

Once you have something concrete post it on the forum to inform people, by all means.

But so far you shouldn't be surprised if your actions have made people doubt your credibility.
Old 28 Jul 2004, 18:28 (Ref:1050174)   #31
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
And alright i admit i dont have enough money to run 2 cars for a year
Quote:
i would like to see a non works team which doesnt have to really on semi funding from there drivers
:confused:
Old 28 Jul 2004, 18:56 (Ref:1050206)   #32
Rob29
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire,UK
Rob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Alfa Romeo championships are racing at Donington on saturday,so if you need to contact Melanie she should be there.
Fiona is getting a lot of publicity.half page article in my local paper,and a competiton to win a ride with her round Cadwell Park! Guess she is now my 'local hero'
This may be a coincidence,but today I received a returned e-mail message,saying they had failed to deliver a message to 'tippettv@aol.com' Only thing is I never sent any e-mail. I would be interested to know why someone is trying to contact the Tippets using my e-mail address !!

Last edited by Rob29; 28 Jul 2004 at 18:59.
Old 28 Jul 2004, 19:05 (Ref:1050211)   #33
TTRMotorsport
Racer

Thank you Rob 29, But i am meeting Melanie tomorow anyway, I have been in contact with Claire Tippet and i have no idea how or Why i would use your email when i already have had hers for almost 2 weeks.
Old 28 Jul 2004, 19:17 (Ref:1050223)   #34
johndpeat
Racer

johndpeat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If you want my humble opion I feel that Fiona has got very good ability,Top in her Britcar class racing against the likes of the Kremmer,Lemmer and Hines is no mean feet.And she is able to get pointers on her racing from the likes of Reid in MG can help here to improve.And often mixing it with the higher classes to boot!
If you whant to know a bit more about her she has a website www.fionaleggate.co.uk .
Old 28 Jul 2004, 23:55 (Ref:1050447)   #35
Craner Curves
Veteran

United Kingdom
Kelso
Craner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Toby, I hear there's a League Two football side for sale. Perhaps you could buy them up, call them TTR Sporting Club and then build a new stadium/race team headquarters for them both.
Old 29 Jul 2004, 07:13 (Ref:1050568)   #36
Rob29
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire,UK
Rob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by TTRMotorsport
Thank you Rob 29, But i am meeting Melanie tomorow anyway, I have been in contact with Claire Tippet and i have no idea how or Why i would use your email when i already have had hers for almost 2 weeks.
Sorry,Toby,I did not mean to imply that you or anyone else posting here would do anything underhand.Most likely a computer glitch.I have had them before,so the name 'tippet' coming up may be just a coincidence.Does reinforce coment by another poster that one should not put personal details on an open forum.We do not know what nutters may be reading this.
Old 29 Jul 2004, 07:31 (Ref:1050576)   #37
TTRMotorsport
Racer

Ok Cheers, If you arent going to put constructive comments please do not bother.
Old 29 Jul 2004, 10:53 (Ref:1050741)   #38
Kicking-back
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by TTRMotorsport
Ok Cheers, If you arent going to put constructive comments please do not bother.

One wonders if this is a case of "do as I say and not as I do......."