Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 23 Mar 2005, 17:50 (Ref:1259997)   #1
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Irish Champ Outlook for 2005

Well incase some of you wernt at the first round all i can say is ' Whoa! its going to be very tight this year! ', John Mc Cluskeys gaining a heck of a lot of pace in the xsara, Just standing in timekeeping i can tell you that he was knocking lumps out of his times every lap in the heats.

Himself, Holfeld, tracey and carnegie are going to provide very close and tence racing this year, George seemed to slip seamlessly from the 6r4 to the 306 with no problems. Carnegie was a bit out of touch in the 6r4 but as soon as he is back in the focus he is gaurenteed to give them all a run for their money.

The championship is going to be very entertaining this year and hopefully like the past two years it will go down to the wire!

At the moment we are currenlty working with alot of drivers to bring up team websites and other stuff, just so that people can get more information on certain drivers and their cars.

We will be launching the Coyne's website shortly.

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 23 Mar 2005, 19:17 (Ref:1260083)   #2
Queen
Veteran

England
North Lincolnshire
Queen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridQueen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
No we have not forgotten you Rxie. I for one will be watching.
Old 24 Mar 2005, 00:11 (Ref:1260303)   #3
peespeed
Racer

Ireland
Carlow, Ireland
peespeed should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Was looking at my schedule of events lastnight and it could be November before I get to see any action in Mondello, that might change if the Cumbria gang come over in August for the RSS
Old 24 Mar 2005, 23:55 (Ref:1261189)   #4
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ouch :P ah well youll be there to see me write off another nova so remember its heat 3 lap 2 just before hole-in-the-headge

Interesting to see who is out now in april!

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..