Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 18 Jan 2005, 04:32 (Ref:1203479)   #1
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Ffsa-gt 2005

We don't have a lot of french members around, but, as the french GT championship has an solid and interresting field, with various cars, I chosed to open this thread, just in case.

And with interresting news coming from Jérôme Mugnier's Virages : the championship will welcome a Lister Storm, with Iradj Alexander and Gaël Lesoudier at the wheel.

The team is the Red Racing, managed by Jacques Fournier-Laroque ; they had two cars in 2004, a Chrysler Viper GTS-R and a Porsche 911 GT2.

Same news in english on PlanetLeMans

Last edited by Fab; 18 Jan 2005 at 12:21.
Old 18 Jan 2005, 06:42 (Ref:1203513)   #2
Gabrio
Veteran

Gabrio should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGabrio should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
For God's sake Fab!!!! Do you ever sleep? Tks for news.
Old 18 Jan 2005, 06:43 (Ref:1203515)   #3
Wout
Racer

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Wout should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab
We don't have a lot of french members around, but, as the french GT championship has an solid and interresting field, with various cars
This year will also see a Spyker on the grid.
Old 18 Jan 2005, 07:57 (Ref:1203538)   #4
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrio
For God's sake Fab!!!! Do you ever sleep? Tks for news.
Barely...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wout
This year will also see a Spyker on the grid.
I didn't pay attention to this one... with which team ? That's good news allright ! With Vipers (lots of), a Maranello, a Saleen, a Spyker, a Lister, this one turns like a small European championship (just kidding) !

I'd like to have a nice light blue Vette on the field, lucky British GT fans...

Last edited by Fab; 18 Jan 2005 at 12:12.
Old 18 Jan 2005, 12:04 (Ref:1203693)   #5
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
I think Wout means the Spyker (1 or 2?) of Dutchman v/d Laar. But I think this entry isn't confirmed.
Old 18 Jan 2005, 12:10 (Ref:1203696)   #6
Wout
Racer

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Wout should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE
I think Wout means the Spyker (1 or 2?) of Dutchman v/d Laar. But I think this entry isn't confirmed.
That's what I meant, yes. In motorsport you never know if things are true, but I read an article about this in the Dutch Telegraph.

Here is the article I am referring to, Fire
Old 18 Jan 2005, 13:53 (Ref:1203765)   #7
19dodge
Veteran

19dodge should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
what is the deal with DDO? will they be back in FFSA GT this year?
Old 18 Jan 2005, 19:42 (Ref:1204039)   #8
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
I posted about DDO's projects lately, but forgot where and what about !

I think leave FFSA-GT for LMES or FIA-GT, but I can't remember...
Old 18 Jan 2005, 19:47 (Ref:1204047)   #9
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Very interesting, I could see once the lister storm run for some trials at le mans ,one week before the GT FIa race in Valencia last year.
Old 29 Mar 2005, 03:52 (Ref:1263935)   #10
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
The french championship is on its way too, with the first races at Nogaro this week-end.

The Goueslard-Dupart, on the Larbre Viper, won the first race, and the Dupuy-Fiat DDO Saleen the second race (full report on Virages and FFSA website).

Prost and Jabouille finished 6th and 4th on their Exagon Engineering Viper.

Pics by David Fontayne, thanks to Jérôme Mugnier's Virages

Last edited by Fab; 30 Mar 2005 at 03:45.
Old 29 Mar 2005, 17:08 (Ref:1264431)   #11
Zandbak
Racer

Netherlands
Zandbak should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab
I'd like to have a nice light blue Vette on the field, lucky British GT fans...
As far as I know the SRT C5-R is doing some races this year in the FFSA GT, I read it somewhere.......but where?
Old 29 Mar 2005, 20:25 (Ref:1264614)   #12
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Lucky British GT fans? Unless Xero are changing their colours, it's looking like their boring yellow...
Old 30 Mar 2005, 03:46 (Ref:1264880)   #13
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Wasn't there a nice blue Vette last year ? Won't come back ?
Old 30 Mar 2005, 17:23 (Ref:1265491)   #14
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Aah that was... Jensen Motorsport - with a BGT cup class Corvette. Was a strange-ish dark blue. But it wasn't particularly nice haha. Not sure if they're doing the same in '05, they're not on the entry list on the BGT website.
Old 30 Mar 2005, 18:17 (Ref:1265546)   #15
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewBob
Aah that was... Jensen Motorsport - with a BGT cup class Corvette. Was a strange-ish dark blue.
I was thinkg about a light blue one...
Old 30 Mar 2005, 19:07 (Ref:1265588)   #16
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!
Embassy, wasn't it?
Old 30 Mar 2005, 23:30 (Ref:1265811)   #17
marcel82
Veteran

European Union
Beersel, Belgium
marcel82 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandbak
As far as I know the SRT C5-R is doing some races this year in the FFSA GT, I read it somewhere.......but where?
it's on their official site
http://www.selleslaghracing.com/
Old 1 Apr 2005, 19:57 (Ref:1267400)   #18
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
Light blue one was indeed Embassy, but they are racing a Porsche this year instead. Shame, because it reduces the variety of cars, but still they are a very serious team so they are after winning more than anything. We still get Xero running a C5, but it's a rather uninspiring yellow colour scheme if it's anything like last year's.
Old 2 Apr 2005, 05:24 (Ref:1267638)   #19
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewBob
Light blue one was indeed Embassy, but they are racing a Porsche this year instead.
Shame indeed the two Vettes fighting were one of the pleasure of the race... *sigh*

For a Porsche ? Lack os taste obviously... (just kidding)

Last edited by Fab; 2 Apr 2005 at 05:25.