Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19 Apr 2006, 11:16 (Ref:1588549)   #1
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
2007 Driver Potential Line Up/Movements (MERGED x38)

I didn't know if this thread has been started elsewhere, but thought why not!

The crystal ball I leased from the catalogue that came with my credit statement from the House of Magic or something similar suggests a shuffle of the cards at a couple teams potentially.

Skaifey looks set to grab a new team mate - Ryan Briscoe perhaps?

Todd Kelly, well he would never drive with Rick, so the crystal ball got rubbed..... and yielded a couple of choices....the first being Tasman Motorsport alongside NZ's other Prime Minister, Murphy.

Tander and Rick stay together, so the ball seems to think.

Jason Richards and Andrew Jones.....ummmm, well, the crystal ball doesn't quite know where or what so maybe some further polishing will help.

In the meantime, I have a 30-day free trial, if anyone wants to sub-lease a near-new crystal ball............