Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 10 May 2009, 07:41 (Ref:2458918)   #1226
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Just listening to Hindy on RLM from Spa..........

Direct injection engines for the works Aston Lola's at Le Mans. Is that the first time this has been mentioned? Significant piece of news!
Also, noted in an article on DSC that the two cars at Spa are both 2009 cars. One of the Barcelona cars was apparently based on one of the 2008 Charouz tubs. So, I guess the 2008 tub will be used as the basis of the 3rd Le Mans car.........or not?
Old 10 May 2009, 13:48 (Ref:2459167)   #1227
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Just listening to Hindy on RLM from Spa..........

Direct injection engines for the works Aston Lola's at Le Mans. Is that the first time this has been mentioned? Significant piece of news!
And looking to run three cars after Le Mans with a strong driver line-up if possible.

Maybe Drayson will buy a P1 for next season?
Old 10 May 2009, 14:51 (Ref:2459223)   #1228
scoff
Rookie

Netherlands
The Netherlands
scoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Why do the Aston Lola's have these dark blue airintakes? For me it doesn't fit in the color scheme, but that's just me.
Old 10 May 2009, 15:37 (Ref:2459275)   #1229
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoff View Post
Why do the Aston Lola's have these dark blue airintakes? For me it doesn't fit in the color scheme, but that's just me.
Better than slime green or flourescent pink, though.
Old 10 May 2009, 16:04 (Ref:2459321)   #1230
scoff
Rookie

Netherlands
The Netherlands
scoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
That's right, though I could only think the blue comes from the Union Jack. Btw, I love that italian flag on the racing box lola's!
Old 10 May 2009, 18:10 (Ref:2459416)   #1231
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
Just thought, Pescarolo and OAK both sport these colours
Old 11 May 2009, 21:25 (Ref:2460448)   #1232
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
The OAK racingcar carried a nice'nd agressive livery,but the real beauty's surely were the LMP1 Astons.

Boy,the way these things cut through traffic! That's were one can see the difference between the privat and the factory teams,I think.
And this sound......
Old 13 May 2009, 14:54 (Ref:2461715)   #1233
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Great news for the dutch fans and Aston Martin: Jos Verstappen is in the final car! Now I hope they team him up with guys who can match his pace.
Old 13 May 2009, 15:03 (Ref:2461722)   #1234
gucom
Racer

gucom should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoff View Post
it's the colour of the word "Gulf" in the logo
Old 13 May 2009, 15:29 (Ref:2461742)   #1235
AX lover
Racer

Netherlands
AX lover should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour View Post
Great news for the dutch fans and Aston Martin: Jos Verstappen is in the final car! Now I hope they team him up with guys who can match his pace.
Source?
Old 13 May 2009, 15:33 (Ref:2461746)   #1236
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by AX lover View Post
Source?

http://www.rtl.nl/(/sport/rtl_gp/rtl...ar_le_mans.xml

Excuse us lads,it's in dutch. But believe me,this is quite a renown source...
Old 13 May 2009, 16:29 (Ref:2461804)   #1237
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Google says: http://www.rtl.nl/(/sport/rtl_gp/rtl...ar_le_mans.xml =

Quote:
Although the news until Thursday officially made known RTL GP welingelichte sources in England had confirmed that Jos Verstappen for Aston Martin within 24 hours of Le Mans is run.

Davidson
Which car is driving Verstappen is still not clear. RTL GP assumes that it is third factory car. Anthony Davidson may be one of his teammates. The Brit has Aston Martin team boss David Richards of his stay in Formula 1 at BAR. Moreover, Davidson drove to Richards' Prodrive team already Petit Le Mans.

Last year
This is good news for Verstappen and his fans. It was still around this season Limburger triumphs last season fourth in the Le Mans Series and the 24 hours of Le Mans with Jeroen Bleekemolen and Peter Brand Steijn.

Conversations
The project of Van Note Steijn Motorsport after a year put stop because the objectives were achieved. Verstappen was looking for a chair, but conversations with Epsilon Euskadi and Pescarolo ran on nothing.

L.P.
Old 13 May 2009, 17:03 (Ref:2461829)   #1238
ger80
Veteran

Germany
Birmingham
ger80 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Van Note Steijn Motorsport
Old 13 May 2009, 19:15 (Ref:2461897)   #1239
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
What I thought too...

Also apparently the car is to drive Jos, and Ant Davidson DROVE to Petit LM last year? In a submarine, one presumes...
Old 14 May 2009, 20:37 (Ref:2462598)   #1240
Erw
Racer

Netherlands
Amersfoort, Holland
Erw should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Still no news on Verstappen, Frits van Eldik a fanmous dutch racing photographer went to the UK to do a shoot at Brands Harch anybody know what was at Brands Hatch today? (AMR+Verstappen photoshoot maybe??)
Old 15 May 2009, 17:55 (Ref:2463041)   #1241
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erw View Post
Still no news on Verstappen, Frits van Eldik a fanmous dutch racing photographer went to the UK to do a shoot at Brands Harch anybody know what was at Brands Hatch today? (AMR+Verstappen photoshoot maybe??)
Photos for Williams sponsor Philips.
Old 15 May 2009, 18:49 (Ref:2463075)   #1242
kootje
Rookie

Netherlands
Apeldoorn , Holland
kootje should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sponsor!

Has Aston Martin got a new sponsor....Philips?

Grtz Kootje
Old 15 May 2009, 19:09 (Ref:2463080)   #1243
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
Photos for Williams sponsor Philips.
Mind you I like Tony, but your avatar , first thing that pops into my head when I see it is Elmer Fudd!

L.P.
Old 16 May 2009, 09:52 (Ref:2463340)   #1244
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG View Post
Mind you I like Tony, but your avatar , first thing that pops into my head when I see it is Elmer Fudd!

L.P.
Old 16 May 2009, 11:14 (Ref:2463367)   #1245
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG View Post

L.P.
Old 16 May 2009, 17:12 (Ref:2463508)   #1246
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
Here's some footage I shot at Spa last weekend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlauKIrz6r8
Old 16 May 2009, 17:35 (Ref:2463529)   #1247
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I love the "Sound" from the Peugeot and Audi!, sounds so cool!
Old 16 May 2009, 17:37 (Ref:2463532)   #1248
Erw
Racer

Netherlands
Amersfoort, Holland
Erw should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour View Post
Here's some footage I shot at Spa last weekend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlauKIrz6r8
Hey im on the video, im the guy on the slope taking pictures
Old 16 May 2009, 17:41 (Ref:2463536)   #1249
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Is it me or does the new Aston sound more like a Group C jag?
Old 16 May 2009, 18:03 (Ref:2463551)   #1250
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erw View Post
Hey im on the video, im the guy on the slope taking pictures
I reckon GTfour owes you a heap of beer mate ..... copywrite laws and stuff like that !!!