Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
Hamilton 10 9.35%
Perez 87 81.31%
Alonso 7 6.54%
Massa 0 0%
Raikkonen 1 0.93%
Vettel 0 0%
Webber 0 0%
di Resta 0 0%
Schumacher 0 0%
Kobayashi 0 0%
Rosberg 0 0%
Ricciardo 0 0%
Senna 0 0%
Hulkenberg 0 0%
Maldonado 0 0%
d'Ambrosio 0 0%
Kovalainen 0 0%
Petrov 0 0%
Pic 0 0%
Glockdog 0 0%
De la Rosa 0 0%
Karthikeyan 1 0.93%
Button 1 0.93%
Vergne 0 0%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17 Sep 2012, 16:42 (Ref:3137319)   #51
F3 Rocks
Racer

Wales
F3 Rocks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Had to go for Alonso..........not a fan but he deserves more than 5% of the vote..

Perez outstanding..
Old 17 Sep 2012, 18:27 (Ref:3137389)   #52
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So, just catching up - did Kimi win then - he had one vote when I first looked in......?

Ah, I see he still has just one vote.
Old 18 Sep 2012, 19:11 (Ref:3138020)   #53
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Perez, Alonso, Hamilton, Kimi. All four were sublime really.

I am as happy to see a motivated Kimi as I am to see Alonso and Hamilton slugging it out up top.
Old 18 Sep 2012, 23:46 (Ref:3138165)   #54
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Perez, Alonso, Hamilton, Kimi. All four were sublime really.
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
I am as happy to see a motivated Kimi as I am to see Alonso and Hamilton slugging it out up top.
I don't think that you can rightly say that Hamilton and Alonso are "slugging it out up top". It seems that Alonso is in another league and that Hamilton, Vettel, Webber and Raikkonen, are battling for second place in what would appear to be superior machinery to that of Ferrari. At least the McLaren's are superior machinery, and have been for some time. The Red Bull and the Lotus, seem to be a bit 'hit and miss' depending on the circuit. However, I will say that the McLaren's are struggling or have been struggling in very wet conditions.

It's still all to play for, and even Button can finish in second place in the points, but there's no realistic way that he could now win the championship. But he will not be thinking that, I'm sure.
Old 19 Sep 2012, 11:11 (Ref:3138387)   #55
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Certainly the chasing pack is inconsistent.

I consider Hamilton to be the main challenger though. If you take away that ridiculous bad luck at Hockenheim (the whole field drives through debris, he is the one that gets a puncture) he'd be potentially 30-odd points closer and his season has been almost as consistent as Alonso driving wise.

And the Ferrari is no bad car anymore either, as evidenced by Massa improving.

Anyways, long way to go yet!