Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars. > New Zealand Motor Racing

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21 Jan 2015, 18:47 (Ref:3494892)   #11
socram
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
socram should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsocram should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Which races are being covered at the Ganley Festival - if any? I saw a camera crew and Phil Dark working hard last weekend in the pits area.

TV coverage hasn't been mentioned at all in any pre event communications and no-one has made any approaches to see if we were willing to chip in to get any.

I sometimes wonder if opportunities are missed to get a broader coverage than we normally get. With a full grid of 46 cars for this coming weekend - plus a fair few reserves, it might have made an attractive proposition for an additional sponsor, to get some good coverage of a class that at least offers plenty of overtaking and vehicle variety.

In terms of spectator numbers alone, this is one of the top 3 circuit events of the season.