Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 12 Aug 2002, 12:21 (Ref:355997)   #26
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally posted by Legend
TimD thanks for your graceful way of correcting me, which is obviously a sharp contrast to other official of the forum being less polite and more puzzling than usual. I respect your suggestion and will follow it to the point. You should give some other guys a course in how to be a good official in those sorts of forums, polite and exact so there is no room left for misunderstandings! Thanks Tim!!!
As usual.

I asked you more than once to read the rules, and obviously you didn't do it yet. I can't be more clear than that. If you are having misunderstandings, is up to your side to clarify them.

Quote:
...which is obviously a sharp contrast to other official of the forum being less polite and more puzzling than usual.
You should give some other guys a course in how to be a good official in those sorts of forums...
I won't take this as a personal attack... but be careful.

TimD was my teacher and I got an AA in the final exams

Quote:
Originally posted by DNQ
flame bait.
Old 12 Aug 2002, 12:56 (Ref:356065)   #27
Legend
Veteran

Legend should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Bononi

...which is obviously a sharp contrast to other official of the forum being less polite and more puzzling than usual.
You should give some other guys a course in how to be a good official in those sorts of forums...

I won't take this as a personal attack... but be careful.

TimD was my teacher and I got an AA in the final exams
Where is your person been attacked there in those sentences Bononi let me know because you are puzzling me. Oooppps Did I say puzzling?
No Bononi you were polite even though a bit puzzling so you do not have to take it as a personal attack. If I attack someone be sure it is crystal clear, but I have never done it in this forum to date!
Politeness is my trademark and being careful is not my cup of tea. I do not attack people, personally I can be a bit joking maybe but that is all.

TimD, please send me Bononi's graduation papers to me.

Bononi I hope you can take a joke on your expense.

Quote:
Originally posted by DNQ
flame bait.

I am sure DNQ has changed his mind aboout that if you don't belive me, ask him.
Old 12 Aug 2002, 13:43 (Ref:356100)   #28
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Being new here, I know you don't know me well. I am the most serious person here, and don't take jokes at all. Ask anyone here and they do tell you. I'm glad you understood my message now, and I would love to join you in a cup of tea, but your gender is not on my preferences list.

...and, hey ! How did you manage to write more than 10 words without "Schumacher" in it !! Amazing !

*Looks around waiting for people to speak...*
Old 12 Aug 2002, 20:28 (Ref:356330)   #29
Legend
Veteran

Old 13 Aug 2002, 02:24 (Ref:356597)   #30
Legend
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Bononi

Hey Legend, I couldn't think of anyone else but you, take this as a compliment, since I granted myself to think more than 5 minutes about a male
I'm glad you understood my message now, and I would love to join you ina cup of tea, but your gender is not on my preferences list, but well…….. nobody’s perfect!

Uh, oh... that's a confession !

*Looks around waiting for ………...*
Here legend falls to his knees and takes a ring out of his pocket…….. In the background the song “is it me you’re looking for” is drawing a beautiful frame around these harmonic moments of joy and love…………..

Cheers Bononi
Let's just be friends
Old 13 Aug 2002, 11:59 (Ref:356781)   #31
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Apart from the music and the ring stuff....

I accept the beer !
Old 13 Aug 2002, 12:45 (Ref:356815)   #32
Legend
Veteran

Cheers mate
Old 13 Aug 2002, 12:50 (Ref:356821)   #33
Champ69
Veteran

Champ69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Interesting thread but back to the point.

The one thing that the FIA need to do is make the tracks safer for the marshals and spectators.