Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 9 Jun 2019, 17:44 (Ref:3908819)   #2101
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll give it a go! I once did the R8 Croc on an R10.

https://www.virtualr.net/audi-r10-tdi-new-previews
Old 9 Jun 2019, 18:32 (Ref:3908829)   #2102
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
As I said in the race thread, these at least are unlikely to be confused for anything else out there.
Old 9 Jun 2019, 19:31 (Ref:3908846)   #2103
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They certainly take some getting used to in the flesh, but they're very different!
Old 9 Jun 2019, 20:00 (Ref:3908864)   #2104
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think it works better in the black background than white. But should be interesting to see in track and at night
Old 9 Jun 2019, 20:08 (Ref:3908868)   #2105
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
i wonder what the t shirts will look like
Old 9 Jun 2019, 22:19 (Ref:3908908)   #2106
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
That would be great and something I hope they make available to all of us. Always looking for a good race shirt beyond just Petit
Old 9 Jun 2019, 22:34 (Ref:3908916)   #2107
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker
I can't see the sponsor's logos in these psychedelic liveries.
Old 9 Jun 2019, 23:05 (Ref:3908919)   #2108
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
When Rebellion get back from their paintballing weekend we'll find out.
Old 9 Jun 2019, 23:47 (Ref:3908928)   #2109
Damian Baldi
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Damian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
dohhh that looks very bad. Maybe it's a creative livery, but I don't like to see it on a track.
Old 10 Jun 2019, 00:01 (Ref:3908929)   #2110
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The drivers larking around with the new livery
https://twitter.com/neeljani/status/...522160130?s=21
Old 10 Jun 2019, 00:08 (Ref:3908932)   #2111
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
I actually hope that they keep it for the next WEC season, maybe if in a less extreme form.
Old 10 Jun 2019, 06:45 (Ref:3908966)   #2112
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I wouldn't bank on seeing any.... Sadly it made ours redundant to a degree.....
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6595-750x1000b.jpg  
Old 10 Jun 2019, 08:27 (Ref:3908999)   #2113
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
You go to all that effort and then, oh well perhaps Rebellion will have a merchantising stand, you might pick up one of their watches, not really my taste but they cost more than an arm and a leg.
Old 10 Jun 2019, 12:12 (Ref:3909048)   #2114
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Seems like Rebellion will be down a few drivers next season, looks like Jani is switching to Formula E full time instead of both. But he is driving for Porsche so probably not a bad choice to make honestly. Dagys also thinking aloud about Lotterer may make the same choice. Of course all these should be taken with the S365 grain(s?) of salt.
Old 10 Jun 2019, 12:22 (Ref:3909058)   #2115
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I believe Jani said he'd choose a factory drive in any series, because you don't turn them down. With FE teams flooding money at simulators, the drivers "off" weekends are taken up too.

Laurent off to Toyota to sit in the pits and watch. I wouldn't mind seeing DHH back in a Prototype - he was fantastic in the LMP2 Oreca.
Old 10 Jun 2019, 14:44 (Ref:3909107)   #2116
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
In DSC's LMP1 preview it states that:

Quote:
It will be looking to repeat that feat at the very least this time out and to achieve it they field new low-downforce aero, a mildly upgraded Gibson GL 458 (some 209bhp up on the units fielded by DragonSpeed and ByKolles) and its usual stellar driver line-ups.
209bhp more???? that has to be a typo right?
Old 10 Jun 2019, 15:13 (Ref:3909115)   #2117
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
In DSC's LMP1 preview it states that:

209bhp more???? that has to be a typo right?
That or some SERIOUS British understatement of SLIGHT increase

Updated page shows:

It will be looking to repeat that feat at the very least this time out and to achieve it they field new low-downforce aero, a mildly upgraded Gibson GL 458 (some 20bhp up on the units fielded by DragonSpeed and ByKolles) and its usual stellar driver line-ups. It’s R-13s won’t be hard to spot ether, as both are running in (bright) new colours (above).
Old 10 Jun 2019, 15:32 (Ref:3909121)   #2118
Damian Baldi
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Damian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I saw the same early today and I was , but later they corrected the article

Quote:
It will be looking to repeat that feat at the very least this time out and to achieve it they field new low-downforce aero, a mildly upgraded Gibson GL 458 (some 20bhp up on the units fielded by DragonSpeed and ByKolles) and its usual stellar driver line-ups. It’s R-13s won’t be hard to spot ether, as both are running in (bright) new colours (above).

Anyway, have Rebellion some kind of exclusiveness with Gibson?
Old 10 Jun 2019, 16:12 (Ref:3909139)   #2119
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
That or some SERIOUS British understatement of SLIGHT increase

Updated page shows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Baldi View Post
I saw the same early today and I was , but later they corrected the article

Anyway, have Rebellion some kind of exclusiveness with Gibson?
Thanks guys, I figured 20 hp increase would be more realistic! Maybe they have a financial deal with Gibson to test the new motors before they are available?
Old 10 Jun 2019, 18:22 (Ref:3909173)   #2120
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Thanks guys, I figured 20 hp increase would be more realistic! Maybe they have a financial deal with Gibson to test the new motors before they are available?
Or they were the only ones to pony up the cash for the new engine? Bykolles is just getting the engine in and testing and Dragonspeed is on the way out. If I was Gibson I'd want it in the Rebellion over the other options as well.
Old 11 Jun 2019, 17:18 (Ref:3909406)   #2121
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Hope it's reliable in addition to being more powerful. Last thing I want to see is potential going boom.
Old 15 Jun 2019, 00:10 (Ref:3910245)   #2122
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Boom!
Old 15 Jun 2019, 08:47 (Ref:3910300)   #2123
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Not looking good for Rebellion, let's hope they are right when they say their engine problems have been sorted
Old 16 Jun 2019, 15:06 (Ref:3912203)   #2124
kvenom
Veteran

kvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
What a major disappointment yet again by Rebellion. All the ingredients are there, but it just doesn't work. IMSA, LMP2, LMP1 etc...
Old 16 Jun 2019, 15:17 (Ref:3912204)   #2125
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvenom View Post
What a major disappointment yet again by Rebellion. All the ingredients are there, but it just doesn't work. IMSA, LMP2, LMP1 etc...
Seems a bit harsh. They were third at Le Mans last year and they're best non-factory team in the WEC Standings this year (and I think every year they've entered P1). 2017 they were LMP2 WEC Champions. Won Petit Le Mans twice. Seems it does work quite a bit.