Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 21 Oct 2019, 19:53 (Ref:3936127)   #2151
Bcarr6
Veteran

Bcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondafan37 View Post
Peugeot could re-enter top-level sports car racing with a customer-based Hypercar built by ORECA and run by Rebellion Racing.

https://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/...ercar-program/

DSC casts a little less optimistic light on this, but would be cool to see it happen
Old 21 Oct 2019, 20:41 (Ref:3936135)   #2152
helgi
Veteran

Russian Federation
Sergiev Posad, Moscow Region, Russian Fe
helgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridhelgi should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Clearly, that "Peugeot" has more chances than TVR (tons of Aconspiracy and dirty humour bopping up).
Old 23 Oct 2019, 15:31 (Ref:3936403)   #2153
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Would be nice to see but i have my doubts it will happen
Old 25 Nov 2019, 03:12 (Ref:3942679)   #2154
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
Doesn't concern the WEC Program per se, but Rebellion Racing and Rebellion Timepieces owner Alex Pesci will run in the 2020 edition of the Dakar Rally (info from Rebellion Racing's Facebook page).
Old 28 Nov 2019, 15:13 (Ref:3943410)   #2155
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post
Doesn't concern the WEC Program per se, but Rebellion Racing and Rebellion Timepieces owner Alex Pesci will run in the 2020 edition of the Dakar Rally (info from Rebellion Racing's Facebook page).
Yes, it concerns. Less money available for endurance racing. They are racing a single car in WEC for a reason.
Old 13 Feb 2020, 12:05 (Ref:3957408)   #2156
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
As reported elsewhere, Rebellion are drawing their racing to a close after Le Mans.
Old 13 Feb 2020, 12:23 (Ref:3957413)   #2157
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
As reported elsewhere, Rebellion are drawing their racing to a close after Le Mans.
I have just seen that I didn't see that one coming. That is sad news they have been great support of prototype racing over the last 13 years
Old 13 Feb 2020, 14:22 (Ref:3957438)   #2158
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It's the correct time to stop. Hopefully R-One/04 and R13 will continue in historic circles, much like the Lolas. Anyway it was a great run
Old 13 Feb 2020, 14:42 (Ref:3957442)   #2159
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I did see that Martin Short had bought one of their trailers.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 13 Feb 2020, 16:39 (Ref:3957469)   #2160
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Bummer. They contributed a lot to ptototype racing and their departure will leave a big gap.
Old 13 Feb 2020, 17:59 (Ref:3957485)   #2161
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
Well, sorry to be a doom sayer, but LMP1 privateer looks to be basically dead heading into the Hypercar era.
Old 13 Feb 2020, 19:26 (Ref:3957505)   #2162
JoeW04
Veteran

JoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sad news, they’ve had the best sounding LMP1 cars for the last 10 years. Hopefully they get a fairytale ending at Le Mans this year
Old 23 Apr 2020, 17:59 (Ref:3972435)   #2163
hondafan37
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentine
hondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridhondafan37 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Calim Bouhadra gave a long video interview (over 2 hours) on MaxF1. The CEO of Rebellion Timepieces returned to the Rebellion Racing adventure but also to his personal itinerary. We knew that Rebellion had consulted different manufacturers for a Hypercar: W Motors, Koenigsegg, De Tomaso, Nissan, Hyundai.
I do not understand that, they already had an agreement with Peugeot and they could race their current LMP1 until then.

https://www.endurance-info.com/fr/le...es-du-jeudi-9/
Old 16 Sep 2020, 09:36 (Ref:4002754)   #2164
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
LM may end up being the final event for the team
https://www.motorsport.com/wec/news/rebellion-lmp1-bahrain-entry-uncertain/4874006/
Old 22 Sep 2020, 17:12 (Ref:4005650)   #2165
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Rebellion has announced not to enter the Bahrain 8 Hours.

In other news, Menezes did 750 km on one set of tyres.
Old 22 Sep 2020, 17:22 (Ref:4005657)   #2166
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I always loved the LOLA Toyota, it was a sensational race car. Sad to see them go, glad the cars stay on the grid with Alpine though.

I was actually impressed with them at this years Le Mans, i wont lie, i didn't expect them to have the sort of run they did. Yes they didn't have the pace to stay with Toyota but to my knowledge i think they only had to take the #3 car into the garage once and the #1 ran without problems which i didn't expect.
Old 22 Sep 2020, 17:39 (Ref:4005659)   #2167
Tique
Racer

France
Paris
Tique should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It is a shame. I would have love to see them at Bahrein. They deserve the same farewell than Audi
Old 22 Sep 2020, 17:45 (Ref:4005661)   #2168
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
i think they only had to take the #3 car into the garage once
(at least) Twice.

Once to change the nose and repair some damage after Delétraz hit a rabbit, and then once more at the end when Delétraz had an off - may caused by the clutch problem that plagued them in the latter stage of the race.
Old 22 Sep 2020, 20:16 (Ref:4005695)   #2169
canaglia
Veteran

canaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcanaglia should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tique View Post
It is a shame. I would have love to see them at Bahrein. They deserve the same farewell than Audi

indeed, rebellion guys (when the team was speedy racing/sebah) were around when toyota was still enjoyng blasting milions a year on f1
Old 22 Sep 2020, 22:08 (Ref:4005710)   #2170
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by canaglia View Post
indeed, rebellion guys (when the team was speedy racing/sebah) were around when toyota was still enjoyng blasting milions a year on f1
What is happening to Speedy/Sebah now? Has Rebellion completely acquired it?
Old 23 Sep 2020, 08:23 (Ref:4005759)   #2171
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tique View Post
They do, but the ACO does not value privateer entries at all. I'm waiting for the day they finally acknowledge that the SCG is a real vehicle.
Old 23 Sep 2020, 11:39 (Ref:4005810)   #2172
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Rebellion was one of the best privateers. It built it's own car with great results
Old 23 Sep 2020, 12:07 (Ref:4005820)   #2173
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I think Rebellion had a good relationship with the ACO so that helped them
Old 23 Sep 2020, 12:38 (Ref:4005829)   #2174
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Rebellion was one of the best privateers. It built it's own car with great results
Certainly noteworthy efforts but I can’t remember them building car.

Surely just Lolas and Orecas??
Old 23 Sep 2020, 18:53 (Ref:4005904)   #2175
Tique
Racer

France
Paris
Tique should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
What is happening to Speedy/Sebah now? Has Rebellion completely acquired it?

Sebah Racing is Still their. They have not been bought by Rebellion. They have been used as supplier by Rebellion for the WEC. You can find everything on their website. Www.sebah-racing.com I think

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk