Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 18 Feb 2020, 01:00 (Ref:3958124)   #1
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Especially after that hit from LaJoie to the roof. That was an insane hard hit and crushed the roof

In Hamlin's defense I don't think he knew anything in the car. But that's on the team
Old 18 Feb 2020, 01:05 (Ref:3958125)   #2
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Especially after that hit from LaJoie to the roof. That was an insane hard hit and crushed the roof

In Hamlin's defense I don't think he knew anything in the car. But that's on the team
Agree to that.

A little more subdued now. I don't like it.
Old 18 Feb 2020, 01:09 (Ref:3958127)   #3
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Agree to that.

A little more subdued now. I don't like it.
Exactly that. Hearing Jeff Gordon very subdued and quiet, looking down. I could only think the end of Daytona with Sr and very much hope that's not true but I feel it is
Old 18 Feb 2020, 01:12 (Ref:3958128)   #4
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyfan View Post
In many ways the crash is very similar to Dale Sr.'s massive crash at Talladega in 1996. Newman went higher into the air, though.
Newman's car got hit at a really bad point....
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Exactly that. Hearing Jeff Gordon very subdued and quiet, looking down. I could only think the end of Daytona with Sr and very much hope that's not true but I feel it is
Jeff's words and demeanor are certainly troubling.
Old 18 Feb 2020, 01:20 (Ref:3958130)   #5
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Until the last 20 laps when it turned into a crash fest I thought the race was really good, one of the best super speedway races for a long time.

Horrendous accident, I pray Newman is ok, really wish FOX didn’t show the slow mo because the way the passenger side of the car deformed was sickening. Hoping for the best.
Old 18 Feb 2020, 02:49 (Ref:3958143)   #6
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
Horrendous accident, I pray Newman is ok, really wish FOX didn’t show the slow mo because the way the passenger side of the car deformed was sickening. Hoping for the best.
Me too - although should point out it was the driver side that was hit and deformed. Sickening shunt, got everything crossed for him just now.