Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 21 Jun 2020, 17:50 (Ref:3983096)   #126
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I think that idea should be put out there, but not sure many would want to take it up
Old 22 Jun 2020, 12:19 (Ref:3983208)   #127
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't even know where to put this post, but I know where'd I'd like to put the jackasses that did this. I mean, this is why people are fed up and angry.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-up...car-race-track
Old 22 Jun 2020, 16:02 (Ref:3983251)   #128
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
There's a part of me that wishes the coronavirus could become intelligent and locate and destroy the a@#÷holes amongst us.

Either that or we need to shoot them.
Old 23 Jun 2020, 00:37 (Ref:3983290)   #129
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bloody hell.

Nice response from NASCAR. It wasn’t subtle, but it needs to not be subtle so people get it.

Great to see the King there to support it.
Old 23 Jun 2020, 03:58 (Ref:3983306)   #130
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's at the track, they have to have something in place showing the garages at all hours. Sadly it's Alabama so I doubt charges would be coming any time soon.
Old 23 Jun 2020, 05:16 (Ref:3983313)   #131
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
It's at the track, they have to have something in place showing the garages at all hours. Sadly it's Alabama so I doubt charges would be coming any time soon.
Just saw they turned over the investigation to the FBI, good. Run out of Nascar only isn't enough, be the hate BLM guy all you want, you look like an idiot but go for it. Noose, that's a whole other level of stupid.
Old 23 Jun 2020, 08:43 (Ref:3983334)   #132
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
There are some truly sickening people out there. Glad it's being dealt with by both the NASCAR officials and the FBI.
Old 23 Jun 2020, 11:48 (Ref:3983367)   #133
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Just saw they turned over the investigation to the FBI, good. Run out of Nascar only isn't enough, be the hate BLM guy all you want, you look like an idiot but go for it. Noose, that's a whole other level of stupid.
Yup. Someone also hired a plane to fly a Rebel flag around the track that read "defund nascar". There was actually a similar spectacle in the Man City v Burnley game yesterday. This is good. Let these fools make asses of and out themselves!

As for the incident at Talledaga, they'd either have to have been trespassing or work for the track or nascar. I'm guessing an Alabama track worker, who's probably got Klan blood in his genes. Just a wild hunch.
Old 23 Jun 2020, 19:51 (Ref:3983460)   #134
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
I'm going with the same thing, Dega native who thinks those uppity people need to be put in their place cause my grandpappy fought for our right.

Sadly there's a right wing nut job pushing the idea it was all fake for TV because he hasn't seen the proof yet. And it's gaining idiot followers.
Old 23 Jun 2020, 22:46 (Ref:3983470)   #135
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
I'm going with the same thing, Dega native who thinks those uppity people need to be put in their place cause my grandpappy fought for our right.

Sadly there's a right wing nut job pushing the idea it was all fake for TV because he hasn't seen the proof yet. And it's gaining idiot followers.

And it looks like....None of the Above!! Rope was always there the whole entire time. Just a coincidence in conclusion. Ok can we all take a chill pill now.
https://www.motorsport.com/nascar-cu...e-fbi/4810931/
Old 23 Jun 2020, 22:53 (Ref:3983472)   #136
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
And it looks like....None of the Above!! Rope was always there the whole entire time. Just a coincidence in conclusion. Ok can we all take a chill pill now.
https://www.motorsport.com/nascar-cu...e-fbi/4810931/
don't tell us what to do!!

But to your point, this now gives more ammo to "keep that flag flyin'" guy, so we should be happy?

Took 15 FBI agents to figure it out, too. That's a good use of government funds!
Old 23 Jun 2020, 23:59 (Ref:3983476)   #137
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Yeah, sadly the conservative crazies led the way and now have something to grab. But honestly, who makes a noose instead of a loop? That's a lot of work so someone thought it was funny
Old 24 Jun 2020, 01:46 (Ref:3983480)   #138
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Yeah, sadly the conservative crazies led the way and now have something to grab. But honestly, who makes a noose instead of a loop? That's a lot of work so someone thought it was funny
It was a goddamned bowline tied in the garage door pull rope. Judging by pictures on Twitter, they are tied in most of the door pulls and have been for years.
Old 24 Jun 2020, 02:16 (Ref:3983483)   #139
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I’m pleased it wasn’t some nut job. Also pleased that NASCAR demonstrated unity.

But broadrun, you are right, it is another distraction from the actual issue here.
Old 25 Jun 2020, 01:09 (Ref:3983693)   #140
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I’m pleased it wasn’t some nut job. Also pleased that NASCAR demonstrated unity.

But broadrun, you are right, it is another distraction from the actual issue here.
What Bubba Wallace did was disgusting. To lie like that and go to a trash place like CNN to complain when his life has been gifted. Who gets to be a top level race car driver like him. Bubba Wallace is trash. He is a liar and a political manipulator. He needs to be fired. What Kyle Larson did was nothing compared to what Bubba Wallace did. He is scum.

I recommend you watch on Youtube 1) The Hodge Twins 2) Anthony Brian Logan 3) Clay Travis 4) Dr. Steve Turley. Great reactions from all of these guys about this hoax to do nothing but stir up tensions and ultimately for Bubba to look like a virtue signaling hero. He will career will crash (no pun intended) and I will be happy for it. When fans return he will be booed very very loud. Fire Bubba Wallace.

Last edited by MaskedRacer; 25 Jun 2020 at 01:29.
Old 25 Jun 2020, 02:19 (Ref:3983697)   #141
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I obviously don’t know the details as well as you do to be able to judge that.

Let’s hope it isn’t used to distract from the real injustices in the world.
Old 25 Jun 2020, 06:55 (Ref:3983719)   #142
S griffin
Veteran

Seems like storm in a teacup which doesn't help the real issues. I am glad though that NASCAR is doing the right things with regards to the whole issue
Old 27 Jun 2020, 19:17 (Ref:3984246)   #143
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
What Bubba Wallace did was disgusting. To lie like that and go to a trash place like CNN to complain when his life has been gifted. Who gets to be a top level race car driver like him. Bubba Wallace is trash. He is a liar and a political manipulator. He needs to be fired. What Kyle Larson did was nothing compared to what Bubba Wallace did. He is scum.

I recommend you watch on Youtube 1) The Hodge Twins 2) Anthony Brian Logan 3) Clay Travis 4) Dr. Steve Turley. Great reactions from all of these guys about this hoax to do nothing but stir up tensions and ultimately for Bubba to look like a virtue signaling hero. He will career will crash (no pun intended) and I will be happy for it. When fans return he will be booed very very loud. Fire Bubba Wallace.
Wow.

Also wow - https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other...?ocid=msedgdhp
Old 27 Jun 2020, 21:38 (Ref:3984270)   #144
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Wow is an understatement.

I can’t believe someone would, in the first case, be so nasty to someone else. And in the second so insensitive and just stupid in the second. I‘m sorry I didn’t make my view on that crystal clear in my previous post.

Both would be bad enough, but in the current situation it shows a complete lack or awareness or empathy for others.
Old 27 Jun 2020, 22:08 (Ref:3984277)   #145
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
I think we all need to take a chill pill.

And seriously. There's some messed up stuff going on everywhere. We're all quick to react atm. We're all on edge. Focus energy where it's needed and stay positive is the best I can do.
Old 27 Jun 2020, 22:34 (Ref:3984281)   #146
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
I couldn't figure out a reply to that, just didn't even know where to start. I still don't, it's a level of utter disregard for other humans that I don't know if I have small simple enough words to get through.

One thing I will say is if your research references are clowns on YouTube reporting from bunkers, reconsider your sourcing.

Oh and FYI the shots showing a 4 and the little bowline everyone used earlier? Supposedly not garage 4 at Talladega. The pictures have been released and verified. Some ass tied multiple nooses on doors, they were all together so same idiot likely. But was definitely a noose as listed in FBI and NASCAR report. Not hung recently but come on, that's not the right way to make a loop and isn't quick to tie. Just makes ya look like a kid trying to be funny.

Nascar jumped the gun to appear open and inclusive in the anger for sure. Oh and they reported it everyone, not Bubba or Petty Motorsports. He wasn't even there when it was removed, they came to his RV to tell him about it.