Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 15 Jun 2020, 19:44 (Ref:3982237)   #121
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
“sides”?!

Exactly what we don’t want here.
Old 15 Jun 2020, 22:18 (Ref:3982247)   #122
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!
Yeah, they never achieve anything in this sport. They only go in circles
Old 16 Jun 2020, 03:33 (Ref:3982266)   #123
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It's a discussion worth having but time and place guys. Sadly what Camden NJ, and others places(reorganize the city to disband the PD, and importantly the union that wouldn't allow any change to policy or termination of any officer without multiple hearings even after being arrested and convicted, made county PD with fewer officers and more community policing with assistance from non-officer response teams for medical, homeless and mental health issues), did is getting lost in the side noise and police unions pushing their insanity. All we get the usual American it must be this or that politics. There's ZERO middle any more and the media drives that point home hard and convinces everyone that's what the country wants. There's a reason why local governments tend to be fiscally conservative and socially liberal at the same time. NE states manage to have Republican governors often but almost always nationally heavily Democrat. Local elections get much less pressure media coverage and people choose based on the candidate not the party. Nationally it's all my party or nothing.

And the (insert color of the newly offended party here) Lives Matter stuff just makes things worse for everyone. It's hard to say hey numbnuts STFU to a paying customer and the race teams are NASCAR's customers too, but in this case Nascar should have taken the team aside and said WTF, really? One of my friends shared the posting of it's not ONLY black lives matter, it's maybe we look at this now and see what people are talking about. Everyone's lives matter but maybe there is something else here to consider for a moment.

LONG rant over and hopefully made sense cause the political landscape and sheer stupidity of large groups of humans doesn't. And it's starting to make me stupid. Or at least seriously consider kicking all of Congress out and starting over with all new people and term limits.
It was fun while it lasted, have enjoyed the people I've met but the measuring contests and arguments over who's more insider and who's smarter has just made it not worth the effort any longer. It should be fun, not work and it's just work to find actual information.
Old 16 Jun 2020, 16:37 (Ref:3982349)   #124
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
if i was more politically involved i would co-opt that #backtheblue hashtag and turn it into a pro democrat hashtag on twitter.
Old 21 Jun 2020, 16:23 (Ref:3983084)   #125
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famejoeb will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
if i was more politically involved i would co-opt that #backtheblue hashtag and turn it into a pro democrat hashtag on twitter.
Lol, that is a brilliant idea!
Old 21 Jun 2020, 17:50 (Ref:3983096)   #126
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!S griffin is going for a new lap record!
I think that idea should be put out there, but not sure many would want to take it up
Old 22 Jun 2020, 12:19 (Ref:3983208)   #127
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't even know where to put this post, but I know where'd I'd like to put the jackasses that did this. I mean, this is why people are fed up and angry.

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-up...car-race-track
Old 22 Jun 2020, 16:02 (Ref:3983251)   #128
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlfisti should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlfisti should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAlfisti should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
There's a part of me that wishes the coronavirus could become intelligent and locate and destroy the a@#÷holes amongst us.

Either that or we need to shoot them.
Old 23 Jun 2020, 00:37 (Ref:3983290)   #129
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Bloody hell.

Nice response from NASCAR. It wasn’t subtle, but it needs to not be subtle so people get it.

Great to see the King there to support it.
Old 23 Jun 2020, 03:58 (Ref:3983306)   #130
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebroadrun96 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It's at the track, they have to have something in place showing the garages at all hours. Sadly it's Alabama so I doubt charges would be coming any time soon.
It was fun while it lasted, have enjoyed the people I've met but the measuring contests and arguments over who's more insider and who's smarter has just made it not worth the effort any longer. It should be fun, not work and it's just work to find actual information.
Old 23 Jun 2020, 05:16 (Ref:3983313)   #131
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
It's at the track, they have to have something in place showing the garages at all hours. Sadly it's Alabama so I doubt charges would be coming any time soon.
Just saw they turned over the investigation to the FBI, good. Run out of Nascar only isn't enough, be the hate BLM guy all you want, you look like an idiot but go for it. Noose, that's a whole other level of stupid.
Old 23 Jun 2020, 08:43 (Ref:3983334)   #132
S griffin
Veteran

There are some truly sickening people out there. Glad it's being dealt with by both the NASCAR officials and the FBI.
Old 23 Jun 2020, 11:48 (Ref:3983367)   #133
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Just saw they turned over the investigation to the FBI, good. Run out of Nascar only isn't enough, be the hate BLM guy all you want, you look like an idiot but go for it. Noose, that's a whole other level of stupid.
Yup. Someone also hired a plane to fly a Rebel flag around the track that read "defund nascar". There was actually a similar spectacle in the Man City v Burnley game yesterday. This is good. Let these fools make asses of and out themselves!

As for the incident at Talledaga, they'd either have to have been trespassing or work for the track or nascar. I'm guessing an Alabama track worker, who's probably got Klan blood in his genes. Just a wild hunch.
Old 23 Jun 2020, 19:51 (Ref:3983460)   #134
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
I'm going with the same thing, Dega native who thinks those uppity people need to be put in their place cause my grandpappy fought for our right.

Sadly there's a right wing nut job pushing the idea it was all fake for TV because he hasn't seen the proof yet. And it's gaining idiot followers.
Old 23 Jun 2020, 22:46 (Ref:3983470)   #135
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
I'm going with the same thing, Dega native who thinks those uppity people need to be put in their place cause my grandpappy fought for our right.

Sadly there's a right wing nut job pushing the idea it was all fake for TV because he hasn't seen the proof yet. And it's gaining idiot followers.

And it looks like....None of the Above!! Rope was always there the whole entire time. Just a coincidence in conclusion. Ok can we all take a chill pill now.
https://www.motorsport.com/nascar-cu...e-fbi/4810931/