Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 21 Aug 2021, 20:38 (Ref:4068900)   #2076
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
For Timing71, on the app, you need to go to Preferences and select the secret option, then restart for Le Mans timing to appear.

For WEC, make an account (it's free) and you will get better timing, including sectors.
Nice one just what I was after thanks. Was a bit confused with the mention of 'apps' on PC but have just installed the dedicated program from the Timing 71 website and it's all there and more.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 20:40 (Ref:4068903)   #2077
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
No problem. I should just have said program from the off!
Old 21 Aug 2021, 23:01 (Ref:4069045)   #2078
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My MotorTrend on Demand (app/website) streams have died. Part1 shows to 8pm EST but has stopped.

Working ok on Directv MT channel, but have to deal with commercials now. Hoping at 8pm when Part2 on website starts it will reset itself.
Old 21 Aug 2021, 23:07 (Ref:4069051)   #2079
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by C6R Racing Fan View Post
My MotorTrend on Demand (app/website) streams have died. Part1 shows to 8pm EST but has stopped.

Working ok on Directv MT channel, but have to deal with commercials now. Hoping at 8pm when Part2 on website starts it will reset itself.
All my streams went to crap too. The motortrend app is only showing me the race from the start with no option to see live.

The WEC stream via the app now says I don't have a subscription.

So im watching the actual MT tv channel
Old 21 Aug 2021, 23:09 (Ref:4069055)   #2080
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
All my streams went to crap too. The motortrend app is only showing me the race from the start with no option to see live.

The WEC stream via the app now says I don't have a subscription.

So im watching the actual MT tv channel
Join us with the commercials here in what's going on land
Old 21 Aug 2021, 23:36 (Ref:4069082)   #2081
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Motor Trend TV has had a stroke on the Toyota pit stop
Old 21 Aug 2021, 23:38 (Ref:4069083)   #2082
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, ES too. My stream is now 36 seconds behind the timing…
Old 21 Aug 2021, 23:46 (Ref:4069087)   #2083
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Come check this one in the meantime: twitch.tv/ArteagaRacing
Old 21 Aug 2021, 23:48 (Ref:4069090)   #2084
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
Come check this one in the meantime: twitch.tv/ArteagaRacing
I like it. I notice that your stream is another 9 seconds behind ES….
Old 22 Aug 2021, 00:31 (Ref:4069150)   #2085
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
I wonder the breakdown between track action and random garage shots on Eurosport. Has to be over 50% garage
Old 22 Aug 2021, 00:50 (Ref:4069171)   #2086
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I wonder the breakdown between track action and random garage shots on Eurosport. Has to be over 50% garage
It is the scourge of televised sport.

If I ruled the world it would be illegal to show the crowd or not participants when there is actual sport going on.

Punishment: Death.
Old 22 Aug 2021, 00:51 (Ref:4069174)   #2087
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
It is the scourge of televised sport.

If I ruled the world it would be illegal to show the crowd or not participants when there is actual sport going on.

Punishment: Death.
I nominate you for leader
Old 22 Aug 2021, 00:55 (Ref:4069178)   #2088
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I nominate you for leader
I will be a fair leader. I promise to do my best for all.

Now get vaccinated you lot.

Old 22 Aug 2021, 00:57 (Ref:4069180)   #2089
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Woohoo, I'm safe so far, no garage pictures unless necessary to the action and vax'd early on
Old 22 Aug 2021, 01:10 (Ref:4069212)   #2090
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Florida is in trouble.
Old 22 Aug 2021, 01:17 (Ref:4069223)   #2091
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Ok, you're definitely in charge then, cut it off and let it drift away
Old 22 Aug 2021, 01:35 (Ref:4069247)   #2092
WyldStallion
Veteran

WyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWyldStallion should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Florida is in trouble.
Go to youtube and watch a man named dr suneel shand. He cuts through all the garbage that the snakes in the media and government want you to think.
Old 22 Aug 2021, 01:40 (Ref:4069255)   #2093
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I'm going to give that a miss. As we are just having a laugh.
Old 22 Aug 2021, 01:48 (Ref:4069263)   #2094
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
I'm going to give that a miss. As we are just having a laugh.

In other on topic news, I was just looking at my timing71 app and realized that even though it was moving and refreshing, I had somehow gotten 15 laps behind? I closed and reopened and everything was fine. Strange.
Old 22 Aug 2021, 01:51 (Ref:4069266)   #2095
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
I've had that a few times. More early on in the race. A quick close and reopen is just the business.
Old 22 Aug 2021, 02:14 (Ref:4069283)   #2096
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
It took me 12 hours of the race to remember i could send RLM to my soundbar via Bluetooth, while the WEC stream is on the TV. DOH
Old 22 Aug 2021, 07:12 (Ref:4069526)   #2097
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
TV direction is up to WEC/ACO.
Old 23 Aug 2021, 01:19 (Ref:4069888)   #2098
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Well they should know better, only listed ES as that's the feed we got on Motor Trend.
Old 23 Aug 2021, 04:58 (Ref:4069900)   #2099
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
IMO, I think that the commentary teams did a horrible job at times of briefing each other on events during commentator shift changes. It's like they just changed shifts as fast as possible without the incoming commentators being informed or even at times following events that happened during their breaks. Tom Kristensen did a better job with keeping up with events, and he was only on a handful of times the whole race.

IMO, the commentary seemed to be at times disjointed and missed things because of the shift changes. Like how they kept talking about Toyota's gearbox problems, when even on here you guys were already saying fuel system problems, which TMG/TGR-E themselves post race confirmed.
Old 23 Aug 2021, 09:03 (Ref:4069928)   #2100
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post
IMO, I think that the commentary teams did a horrible job at times of briefing each other on events during commentator shift changes. It's like they just changed shifts as fast as possible without the incoming commentators being informed or even at times following events that happened during their breaks. Tom Kristensen did a better job with keeping up with events, and he was only on a handful of times the whole race.

IMO, the commentary seemed to be at times disjointed and missed things because of the shift changes. Like how they kept talking about Toyota's gearbox problems, when even on here you guys were already saying fuel system problems, which TMG/TGR-E themselves post race confirmed.
I think it was like that at times, however it is easy to forget that they weren't all in the same place able to communicate face to face with each other and the only information they had from the pits was that which they managed to source remotely. The RLM commentators were spread to the four winds across the UK. Kristensen had the huge advantage of actually being there.... I don't think any of us here had a total handle on the Toyota fuel issues and let's face it, Toyota were being pretty tight-lipped about it.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 23 Aug 2021 at 09:08.